Its finally happened, Prohibited my glanza

Why the aggression towards the police?

They don't make the law they just try to uphold it

Imagine the officers just letting everyone get away with breaking the law like that...they loose their job then are unable to feed and support their family..

Totally understand your aggression but don't take it out on the wrong people!

Because some are total and utter retards. The genuine and honest officers out there I have no issue with.

Take into account the other night, met a few of local lads down at mcdonalds, all genuine car enthusiasts not boy racers. I got threatened with having my car confiscated on the spot due to my exhaust, which in all fairness, isnt that loud on idle or no boost.

Argued it out with him saying he had no reason to confiscate my car unless it wasnt insured/taxed/mot'd or road legal. He then stated that if he gave me a section 59 he could take it on the spot, which again is wrong, unless i've been given one before and got caught doing the same thing, thats the only time he can confiscate my vehicle.

And just to add insult, he didnt bother going round to the sainsburys car park just on the other side of the hedge where kids were wheel spinning/racing/handbraking round the car park genuinely asking for trouble. Tell me how thats fair?

D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha that sounds so familiar

the out come to my story was it spent 3 months in the garage the whole blitz exhuast system was modified to to no have the standard silencer and another one, essex police came out looked at it got me to start it up and rev it, looked at me goes pfft its alot quieter than the evo's going round passed it straight away told me the car had never been prohibited off the road so the traffic officer was lying about that and lying about the legal level of the exhaust

its 100dB for imports ladies and gents so we re all okay probs the only thing illegal is to modify them to make them louder luckily all glanza's have naturally large exhausts like scoobys :)

haha that sounds so familiar

the out come to my story was it spent 3 months in the garage the whole blitz exhuast system was modified to to no have the standard silencer and another one, essex police came out looked at it got me to start it up and rev it, looked at me goes pfft its alot quieter than the evo's going round passed it straight away told me the car had never been prohibited off the road so the traffic officer was lying about that and lying about the legal level of the exhaust

its 100dB for imports ladies and gents so we re all okay probs the only thing illegal is to modify them to make them louder luckily all glanza's have naturally large exhausts like scoobys :)

Haha, mines pretty much a bc spec 2 replica, albeit with a larger silencer to keep noise down in cabin, on idle and low boost its quite alright lol.

D

you do get nice police who i respect,

but then theres the police who jump out on you and start accusing you of things and if you say one wrong word they threaten to take you to court and just be real arseholes about all of it even when youre trying to be civilised , i hardly think thats neccicery to keep there job and feed there families...

My mate accidently got cought in a middle of a fight and got so badly beaten he had to go to hosp and have his smashed nose opperated on.. two police officers just stood there and watched it all happen...

Carma came round when it was on cctv , the police lost there jobs and my mate got 11k compensation,

Bad cops will get whats coming to them one way or another!

i aggree there are top police officers out there essex police who came and looked at my car were amazing i was so happy i wrote a letter of thanks to the officers comander

like i say lowestoft police tho ie halesworth traffic unit i have no time for, i have his details and number from the prohibition and fixed penatly notice but its not worth it unless i get stopped again then i ll complain you got to remember it was 3 months after the officer stoped me that my car was put back on the road so "/