Its finally happened, Prohibited my glanza

haha last night they finally done me

i now am the lucky owner of s prhibitory notice say how my car is not allowed to be driven on the roads until the exhaust is quiet

HI FUCKING FIVE

i love the police they re my best friends while people are getting stabbed they re dealing with me :lol:

oh and im looking at a criminal record cause ive put in 3 fixed penalty notices for the same thing so been told i ll probs get a court summons soon and a criminal record for a LOUD EXHAUST what a joke

oh also if im caught driving on the road now my car has a marker on it police cars will pursue me and i will get an instant £5000 fine yay

im sooooo happy ^_^

Incase you didnt know im being sarcastic FUCK THE POLICE

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell em to fuckoff and deal with a bigger problem lol. i work on a building site right next to newly built houses that folk live in and 7 oclock in the morning theres diggers and stihl saws going and noone can do shit but as soon as a cars noisy its armageddon lol. the worlds a noisy place people should just deal with it

you got done for a nurspec!

thats bollocks

i have been pulled over honestly 11 times now in the glanza for bullshit reasons and no once has a copper commemnted on how loud it was, you have shit police in your area mate!

That's shit there wankers, I'm yet to be pulled over with my blitz nur spec with the centre box removed and screamer pipe an my can on my zx6r guess there just dicks round your ends

guess there just dicks round your ends

this is it anyone noticed im the only one on the forum with this problem?

yeah exactly

would that work standard exhaust with a external waste gate and screamer??? custom down pipe for the td04? to standard system

this is it anyone noticed im the only one on the forum with this problem?

yeah exactly

would that work standard exhaust with a external waste gate and screamer??? custom down pipe for the td04? to standard system

haha congrats my friend!! I had this problem last year running jam manifold,blitz decat,blitz nurspec r at 1.0 bar boost on the ct9 screaming its lungs out, police pulled me over said the exhaust was too loud and give me 7 days to fix it notice load of shit, i went to the mot centre (we cant just get mot done in garage by mot guy in northern ireland) got them to put the decibel meter at the exhaust, it was below legal limits haha and got a sheet of paper to prove it and went straight to the police station and handed it to the stupid looking ass that gave me the notice, should have had a camera to catch the look on his face haha!! ever since no more worries, just carry the piece of paper in the glovebox if you do get stopped and let the silly bastids read it :lol:

gary

I got pulled today n got £60 fine for my front number plate, he had me holding my car at 4k revs (without db meter) and said ok, and talked bout other things. My exhaust is loud, but obviously not THAT loud. It's a zigen5 (spelling) with decat.

I live on an island n it was mainland traffic police that were over, they have a quota to fill I guess.

He also said he had to be able to put his fingers between the top of the tyre and arch, which he couldn't??

Passed mot but he said doesn't mean it's legal.

i swear its how they feel on the day, but that annoys cause if i stab someone with a butter knife is it worse than stabbing someone with a carving knife is that any less illegal? i wouldnt mind but the other day sat at a junction in dads starlet there was an evo 6 behind us burbling away, and a traffic officer sat next to us and did nothing so hows that okay? is it cause the driver was older? was at the cafe earlier and there was a ferrari 430 convertible he started up that was so loud and as he sat at the junction and pulled off it was so loud but cause hes spent over 100k he s exempt from the law???

Why didn't you do something about it at the point of the three previous warnings though? I know it's annoying when it happens, I've had it happen to myself, but I immediately made sure it was then quietened down so eliminate a similar situation arising.

If I'm perfectly honest you knew what was coming but you decided to just ignore it so that you could rant at the end? If a copper says something, then sadly that's what goes and you clearly decided whilst knowing full well of the concequences to continue.

Just my opinion, of course, I'm not the biggest fan of the police and the law regarding exhausts is vague and pissed me off as they wouldn't even tell me if mine was at an "acceptable" level as it's down to that officers discretion.

what could i do about it i put the baffle in but it was still illegally too loud?

the thing that annoys me is that with my car every mod is declared, the car literally is driven once a week at the moment, and they target me, i was out last night and all the bmws, golfs ect with big bore exhausts which are obviously not standard and they sit there let them get away with it. the same with when i was with narruzzo up yarmouth last week all the cars had loud exhausts there was a traffic officer at each end of the sea front and they would then go up and down the sea front behind these cars with loud exhausts and do nothing? what fucks me off is that it seems a law that they only uphold when they feel like it? well im sorry but like i said before the law is the law if a 2wd car is louder than 74dB then its illegal, well thats the law so weather you have a ferrari or a £200 106 with a big back box on it if they are louder than 74dB they should be prosecuted, it annoys me that im prosecuted...and why ... cause i'm a young driver that can be bullied into convictions? or maybe cause i don't drive like a noob and i don't speed and they know i don't. they have pulled me over so many times they all know now i'm t total with alcohol, i never drink so they don't even bother breathalising me anymore. anyone thats met me will know i'm not that guy that jumps out the car slams the door and am like "why the fuck did you pull me over" i'm always compliant. but i guess i was in their sights and they wanted my car off the road, shame they get their way really but oh well, all i ll say bildo is how many people over the age of say 27 do you know been stopped with a loud exhaust?