TRAX, silverstone 4.9.2011

trax is being held at silverstone circuit on the 4th of september 2011

the closing date for payment is the 22nd of july

tickets are £15

track time is £30 or there are dedicated club track times for which start at £19 per car

there is a 0-60 sprint for £7 per run

and there is camping for £10 at whittlebury park (the official campsite for trax which is located 10 minutes (3.6 miles) away from silverstone circuit

team 'need for speed' will be attending for drift action, accompanied by all day track action so a nice mix of both

get your names down because the deadline is soon. for all those that got a taste of track action at japfest 2 and want some more, this is the show, hence the name :)

1. Ryan lang, TT x 1 - PAID

2. Jade_star - PAID

3. Mark tozer TT x 1 - PAID

4. Taggy-PAID

5. kidV

6. Idrees - 1x track sessions - NEEDS REFUND

7. Nastyrash2003

8. Liam D - PAID

9. Rhys (my buddy who looks like hes wafting a fart in taggy's vid) in his transporter - PAID

10. Electranova + 1 Passenger

11. Raffa MK TT x 1

12. Dan507 TT x 1 + 1 Passenger - PAID

13. Hatton (brothers mate) PAID

14. Kurt Lang - PAID

Please get payments in to ukscevents@yahoo.com add 4% paypal fees or pay as gift

EDIT: please read: the dedicated track time for £19 is the price per car, if we can get 50 cars. then the less cars that are listed to go onto the track the higher the price will get, it doesnt look like we will get 50 cars there, never mind on track so the track time will cost more than £19. if you want to go on track your probably better off going onto the trax website and booking it yourself for £30

track times and levels

breifing time price

09:00 SESSION A (NOVICE) 8:00 £30.00

09:20 SESSION B (INTERMEDIATE) 8:20 £30.00

09:40 SESSION C (ADVANCED) 8:40 £30.00

10:00 SESSION D (NOVICE) 9:00 £30.00 SOLD OUT

10:20 SESSION E (INTERMEDIATE) 9:20 £30.00

10:40 SESSION F (ADVANCED) 9:40 £30.00

11:40 SESSION I (NOVICE) 10.40 £30.00

12:40 SESSION L (INTERMEDIATE) 11:40 £30.00

14:30 SESSION Q (ADVANCED) 13:30 £30.00

15:10 SESSION S (NOVICE) 14:10 £30.00

15:30 SESSION T (INTERMEDIATE) 14:30 £30.00

link to track time booking page

http://www2.seetickets.com/trax/price.asp?...ws&filler3=

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am up for this wens it on lads. silverstone is so frekin fast. this track scares the shit out of me.

chris.

Yh id be up for this :)

p.s chris let either me or matt (drongo, up there^^^) know lukes paypal so we can send yo uthe money mate

did u sort it fella, sorry not bin in touch alot to answer the questions, balls deep in engines at the min. i tell u guys me and the 4e are like :) at the min got them coming at my ears.

chris

will get u som pics very soon just waiting on stickers to go on top.

did u sort it fella, sorry not bin in touch alot to answer the questions, balls deep in engines at the min. i tell u guys me and the 4e are like :lol: at the min got them coming at my ears.

chris

will get u som pics very soon just waiting on stickers to go on top.

Top man just get us lukes paypal so matt can send the money over. and yay piks :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

you want to organise a stand ryan il help you out if you want it. normally you need atleat 10 people for a club stand so first thing to do is get a list going. edit your first post and get some info up dates times etc etc

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

you want to organise a stand ryan il help you out if you want it. normally you need atleat 10 people for a club stand so first thing to do is get a list going. edit your first post and get some info up dates times etc etc

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

okay steve, will do :)

i think taggy would be down after our convo sat night about last years, and sparky, jade and myself so thats 5 plus mark is 5, does it matter if its a mixed stand?

because im pretty sure my mate who came with me would be up for bringing his transporter, and my brother has been converted after going out on track with taggy at japfest 2 :D

ill get some info and bits up in a moment

Ryan: Hahha i didnt think i could convert him from his Civics lol

I have bad memories of this place last year, i did 4 track sessions and on the 4th my bottom end went on my starlet :) This track is REALLY fast, you need to be doing over 100mph most of the time your going around it, its really really heavy on the engine.

Either way though my name is down, might only do 3 sessions though this time lol

This is a BIG track, takes ages to do 1 lap :D

depends on how many we get, im not sure who im contacting about it, because there were a few different e-mails. ill have to have a convo with steve asap about it. and see whats going down, but definitely want a club stand and some sort of track time, wether its dedicated or not

taggy: lmao i know, i think i managed to get hold of you just before your 4th session was due, and you msg'd me back like its on the back of a van n im off home lol

i was gutted :)

should be a good 1 then if we can get some more names down, im sure sparky wanted to get to any track event coming up so ill get jade to let him know

1. ryan lang

2. jade_star

3. mark tozer

4. taggy

mark ill try my best :D had a good time there last year and i was in the carpark lol

come on all you track whores, this is your chance to attack things non jap :) haha

oh and taggy, if your on FB add me :D