fish foot spa!

well i went and had one yesterday, was such a weird feeling, i pretty much screamed when i first put my feet in they were soooo tickly then it was ok after abit lol, people should try it though its so nice :) also do full body fish spas :)

FISH2.jpg

FISH.jpg

hey that's not very nice!! :) think they got bored after a while, not enough to chomp on lol

They'd need parana's to get through my dry skin lol

Stav thats disgusting lol! The front end of your car looks nice by the way when i saw you yesterday :)

hey that's not very nice!! :) think they got bored after a while, not enough to chomp on lol

Stav thats disgusting lol! The front end of your car looks nice by the way when i saw you yesterday :)

Ooops by poor fish I meant having 100s of feet shoved in their face weekly

or........................They were trying to escape.........I can hear their screams:

"Not another foot, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh"

Looks like the fishes had a lot of fun, when they had no choice with feet arriving in tank randomly lol

I saw this in town last weekend - I did put my finger in there, and what a weird feeling