expanding uksc?

Guest Enzo

hi guys i need alittle help with a few ideas i have.

fist off im needin help with designing a flyer for.xtreem ep, the url and mabe a picture or two of starlets.. ill save it onto the site and if everyone could print out a few copys when convienient.

means that if you see someone at a show or whereever with a starlet you could hand them a flyer ..

is that an idea?

also there is a compnay that will print our logo onto a selection of clothing and they charge fairly reasnable prices for things like hoodys, t-shirts, bonnets ect.

problem is we dont realy have a logo or design.

ther are lots of graphic designers on this site so surely some one must be able to come up with something.

i was thinking something to do with extreem ep on the back and the star logo on the front or some shit.

let me know what you guys think and also if you have any ideas..

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once I started I realised I didn't really have any clue what you were wanting so I just bashed away for an hour.

Have a look anyway:

Extreme EP Logo

logo15cc.jpg

Quick T-Shirt Design

finalshirt12hb.jpg

I await critique so I can better my design. Cheers!

thats minted Adrian.. !!

adding my idea to the melting pot... it was similar to yours, it was to utilise the existing logo from the current club window stickers on the front with extreem ep on the back.

would love it if we could all keep momentum up on this, hopefully a few different ideas could come to the forfront..

miracle you have a free reign(dam my spellings shite!!) man the more different ideas the better on this..

once this is sorted out everything else will fall into place nicely(its a small ask guys)

@Si and Gaz. instead of spending your time on here in a week just throw something together..(could be anything or any type of logo) it only takes alittle while and it doesent have to be top quality, just something we could take ideas from. to push the club forward

sorry for babling on but its the only help i need and once we can establish a brand/logo, i can do the rest of the work,

everything else wil fall into place easily after this.

im open to any views and ideas any of you guys have.

did some hoody designs that could be put on t-shits etc.

did them so they look like the window stickers, i think it'd be good to keep everything the same, rather than having loads of different designs for various other applications.

do we want to premote xtreme ep or ukstarletclub.com?? i think we need to keep to one or the other, otherwise it could get too confusing.

anyway i worked on the ukstarletclub theme...

ukschoodycopy.jpg

ukschoody1copy.jpg

ukschoody2copy.jpg

ukschoody3copy.jpg

ukschoody4copy.jpg

ukschoody5copy.jpg

ukschoody6copy.jpg

ukschoody7copy.jpg

Rich.

I agree with Geo, the more ideas the more scope we have to pick the right one. But first:

• Do you have any pics of the window sticker Geo? Can't seem to find one on the forum
  • I'm guessing I spelled extreme wrongly (well the right way but not... if you get me :p ) - so is it to be as the IE header "extreem EP"

And for Gaz:

A high resolution T-Shirt template for you to try out some designs.

template9hb.th.jpg

Ah now I remember what the window sticker looked like! Nice designs Scutch!

Still not too sure Geo. Take it you still want a logo for Extreem EP made though as there isn't one currently... along the same "star" theme as the ukstarletclub.com window sticker?

thanks mate.

what are we gonna be doing then geo? is the site xtreme ep? or ukstarletclub?

if its gonna be xtreme ep, then i think changing the site adress would be an idea.

shall we start up a poll?

Rich.

great responce guys .....rich thats truely minted!

naomis is liking the front of the therd one up

rich would it be possible to incorperate extreem/xtreem ep insomewhere as that sums up the club. plus it creates alot more scope for creativity.

gaz if your on about the spelling these two are what sprintgs to mind first.

extreem ep

xtreem ep

Adrian what you said is exactly what im thinking buddy.

but everyone has a free reign and its good that we have something to fall back on in terms of the star logo and url.

ps.. rich i was gona buy the domain name when renwegin mine as its peenuts to buy..but do you think that would be complicating things having both?

cheers man. which one is that? the third one from the bottom or from the top?lol

i can do bud, gimme some time.

i dunno, i just think it'd be easier callin the site an everything by one name, rather than it being the uk starlet club but the site is called extreme ep... its up to you mate, but i think just the one name would be better.

Rich.

the front of the therd one from the bottom. just because the url goes up the sleeve.

your right but.

orignaly the site with all the info was uk starlet club and the forum was extreem/xtreem ep..

it will be like that again once i have finnished the site.

thanks for the template lobo

heres mine

sorry they saved big.

tt.jpg

ex2.jpg

940d29b9.jpg

i did another one which i cant get to work which was abasically the whole car in that black and white form, spread over the width and length of the shirt, it was angled up then then opacity was really low with the extreem ep over it, if anyone can try that for me... as mine dont work.