expanding uksc?

Guest Enzo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaz both of those look awesome buddy. Scutch..LOVIN THEM ALL!!!! not very helppful i know, though i do esp like the glanza ones!!!!! HOWEVER, some of us DO NOT drive glanzas, i'd feel a bit daft promotin a car i didnt own, any chance of some designs with n/a's too, like a little brother and big brother idea??

SSHHIITT!!!!! I'V spelt extreem ep wrong on my number plates!!!! BUGGER!!!!! i forgot it was extreem and had extreme done!!!!! BOLLOX!!!!!! i'm a dumbass :p

Phil.

lol

that is actually how you spell extreme! lol

yeah, i had thought about that phil, altho i didnt have any head on pics of the n/a or a ep82 (i had the idea to do all three), the only head on one i had was one of mine... so i didnt bother putting it on.

does someone wanna supply some pics? head on would be good!

Rich.

Scutch i would provide u with a head on shot, but i dont think anyone wants a t-shirt of an ep with a dent in the bonnet!!!!! :p:p

I agree with Gaz, i like the idea of havin extreem ep AND the site address on the designs..it could be like, we are THE UKSTARLET CLUB, and our moto/slogan/catch-phrase or wotever is EXTREEM EP... u know like McDONALDS, I'M LOVIN IT...or HMV, TOP DOG FOR MUSIC...etc etc etc...just a suggestion.

Phil.

Once I started I realised I didn't really have any clue what you were wanting so I just bashed away for an hour.

Have a look anyway:

Extreme EP Logo

logo15cc.jpg

Quick T-Shirt Design

finalshirt12hb.jpg

I await critique so I can better my design. Cheers!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looks good...

There is a place in Killie who make stuff... they did our Cruise-Ayrshire stuff :angry: REALLY WELL MADE...

Walker and Templeton

14, Strand St, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire KA1 1HU

Tel: 01563 521345

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They look pretty good, wud they be black shirts or white i dont really mind, what 1's for next winter maybe we cud have woolie hats and jackets made??!?!?!?!?

• 4 weeks later...