Josheyboy's GT 14/07/12 Farewell :(

lil update :(

received my new depo boost gauge!

post-6575-1311337026_thumb.jpg

things i have done since owning the car :

removed shit cracked window tint on rear window ( took me 4 hours and gut a huge burn off the heat gun )

new hid bulbs and ballast box as it was flickering ,

removed indego dials as they dont work

taken the sun strip off

new 16" rota gt3 reps with toyo proxes

degreased engine bay and gave the whole car much needed wax and polish

intercooler polished up

removed toms front bumper to be repared as it was all cracked

things im going to do! :

get coilovers

rrfpr

FCD

tints

c pillar bar

rear strut

some new 15" alloys

and have the bodywork touched up to make it perfect!

comments please guys :(

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much did the quage set you back on its own mate? thinking of getting oil n water temp guages :o and stick them on the dash for the slag look lol

left me on the straight coming up to the chicane :( but i stayed with you for a good lap and a bit :(

cost me some stickers matey :( think they go for about £60-65 , looks amazing, loads of gadgets and settings! will get some more gauges like amjads when i can afford it! still this mx5 to sell lol

ahh well next time im on track the car will be more ready :(

• 4 weeks later...

aha yeh i have been on holl but im back now and ready to roll!

had some goodies come in the post while i was away including a new camera to take lots of piccys for you all :D

im having some more mad ideas though, 15x8.25 ET0 alloys.... think its possible for the gt?!

will put up all the updates later :D

ritee not much but heres whats happened over the last month or so :D

basically the toms front bumper was in bad ways so i decided to take it off to be repaired so i bought a standerd front bumper for £50 allready in white so wasnt too bad

heres how she stands:

post-6575-1313599761_thumb.jpg

also got myself a new boost gauge because of the blitz one that came with the car had seen better days and the bulbs had gone in it,

so i got myself a depo boost gauge thanks to james at cj performance :D he is a top bloke! had troubles fitting it and it ended up being a falty part but i spoke to him and he sorted everything out witch im grateful for :D

new gauge:

post-6575-1313599985_thumb.jpg

also thought the interiour was abit plain so had a play with my carbon fibre effect vinyl and wrapped my centre consol

i know its not everyones taste but just thought it spiced it up abit!

wrapped consol :

post-6575-1313600523_thumb.jpg

also on the hunt for more boost! the chap who had it before me had a jam ecu on it and it created 206bhp with it on, but as he didnt sell it me with the car and i cant afford to pay that sort of money for one im going for the rrfpr and fcd route to get it settled in at 1 bar :D currently running 0.5 bar so should be twice the fun!

heres the rrfpr i got :

post-6575-1313600252_thumb.jpg

just need the fcd then im away!

another thing I've forgot to mention is I've bought an inlet mani wich is currently at the polishers so will have my shine on soon B)

next thing im buying isnt car related but full of jap goodness! i have a japanese style tattoo thats on my arm that covers my chest sholder and back and will be having that fineshed off before i carry on spending on the car :D will get some pics!!!

there got it all out my system :p

comments please guys!

cheers!

well it didnt help using crap hong kong vinyl so have afew creaser round the edges , it was a basterd compared to my mx5 though lol wont be doing it again anytime soon!

the depo gauge is brillient , you hear about the quality from everyone and they arnt wrong! love it when it starts up, love it when it shuts down, needle moves swiftly, so im happy :D

what you going to be learning at coll then ryman??