Screamer pipes can be loud, and if hitting boost all the time - might get annoying for you, but what do you consider loud

I can personally live with one as a daily - loud is proud lol

no i was on about external wastegate thinking of going that route and just wondering about it gettin hassle from guards and so on

Well if you route the wastegate exhaust back into the main exhaust then you'll hardle notice a difference, if you just leave it as an open ended screamer then obviously it will be louder.

Day to day the screamer isn't bad unless you drive like a tit.

Well if you route the wastegate exhaust back into the main exhaust then you'll hardle notice a difference, if you just leave it as an open ended screamer then obviously it will be louder.

Day to day the screamer isn't bad unless you drive like a tit.

passing out cars and the likes would be impossible without it screaming in the window at em

Well yeah when you're overtaking you can't avoid but just general driving about you/garda won't notice. Plus you can boost without the screamer needing to make a noise, it's only when the wastegate needs to open - so if you push on at half throttle/ 0.5bar it probably won't need to open.

i love mine great noise and ive had txts from people parked miles away saying they can hear me boosting down the country roads ;) theres a bit of the road near me thats big windy bends u can fly round and it goes right in to a 40 traffic always sit there alot with speed gun and they just laught talking with 1 they can tell its me and even no what part of the road there that used to it now lool but there actauly alright long as i make sure am bang on 40 when that speed gun hits me ;) however the traffic always been nice to me cause they now from pulling me over every other day for like a year that ma cars always up to scratch and legal and they its taken care off. sadly the normal police dont see it that way and fucking hate me even a blip of the throttle near them and am pulled in to get shouted at ;)

yea i love the noise aswell guards here are pricks tho every time i get pulled i get asked for licence and insurance ecen tho i never got cought doin the bollox or anything they wreck my head just worried that it will make it worse by having one of these

• 1 month later...

just route it back into the downpipe best of both worlds then. best boost control and no extra noise.

i've got external wastegate on mine and running it back in, i don't feel the starlet is fast enough to warant that kind of noise coming from it :)

Tim

TB Developments