Right this is my final post before the show, I have a few spare passes if u want them or need me in the morning my number is on here! I will be there at 8 on the left hand side of the Santa pod entrance in my White/black glanza with a red starlet and a green pulsar so look out for me!! I have everyone's passes sorted so we should be okay!! See you all in the morning :)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone who turned up we had quite a good little stand towards the end of the day :ph34r:

Hope i did a good enough job of sorting everything at the last minute, despite my huge fail of loosing some stand passes i think i did okay lol.

Thanks to everyone who turned up we had quite a good little stand towards the end of the day :ph34r:

Hope i did a good enough job of sorting everything at the last minute, despite my huge fail of loosing some stand passes i think i did okay lol.

Was a brilliant day lol. Saw you sneak off early though Liam lol.

D

Excellent just sent a payment of £25 over then guys! If someone could put that towards something for the club it would be great!

Big thanks from my mates for allowing them on the stands this year when there not even memebers of the forum :)

Excellent just sent a payment of £25 over then guys! If someone could put that towards something for the club it would be great!

Big thanks from my mates for allowing them on the stands this year when there not even memebers of the forum :)

Cheers Liam quality mate and no problem :(

John

yeh was a good day out... was my pals first time at the pod so he was dragging me everywhere so he could check it out so i didn't get as much time as i'd have liked to chat to ya'll.

good work on sorting it out liam and we made it in ok even if the passes were 'misplaced' :)