Blurple N/a Starlet Banded steels/Sticker bombed

Well as a few people may know I've recently got into the jap scene as I've parted with vauxhalls...

Anyways this car came up on ebay and i needed a car for work.

It has mot till march and tax till oct 79k and all for £350.

Its suprised me how revvy and nippy the 1.3 engine is its a good laugh :lol:

I intended to soley use this car for work and not do anything to it it was completely standard when i got it, however my banded steels fit straight on the little bugga so I've decided to roll with them, i painted the centres gold just for somthing different and they look pretty sweet.... when the cars been lowered i think it will look awsome

The wheels are 8j and 8.5j running 175/55/r14 tyres they look quite chunky but i could find any smaller in my budget at the time.

Il be needing to get some springs made up thow with alot stronger poundage as the car still rubs going into a corner at speed.

The stickerbombing idea is somthing I've not really seem much of but at japfest 2 i saw a car with its engine cover done so i thought id start dong things to mine. It may not be to everyones taste but its ADDICTIVE lol

Enough of the talking now so heres some pics comments/oppinions welcome

Not many pics but il update as and when.

With the wheels when i first put them on..

5222de09.jpg

bfe0f233.jpg

03cd9f0f.jpg06f36bc5.jpg

Them after a few stickers and adding an exhaust and De-cat.

45b84ab3.jpgf0fc860f.jpg2c830b79.jpg38357314.jpg58be0e4c.jpgca676587.jpg7a0aba54.jpg116d7dab.jpg92ecf12e.jpg

Its still a Work ib Progress atm so be kind lol im hoping to make Usc and JAE... I've never been to either so it will be somthing new for me

Thanks Dan

As I've said im new to this but each to there own and all that... i like how its progressing tbf.

Eventually i will get a Glanza as seeing all the ones on show at japfest even in standard guise they are fapping ace!

I've only gone down the side like that to hide some ghastly paint work where someone seemed to have a full side strip of some sort down there.. And the wing wa a different colour to all the car with a billion cracks in it :lol: hiding the defaults..

I may pull them off at some point or just do a full cars worth and look a twohat :(

i like it :lol:. id probably get bored looking at all the stickers but if you like it go for it. noone else is driving it lol. would look siqq if it was slammed

remember alot of people have done stuff to their cars that everyone likes and alot of you wouldnt take it that well when someone says what have you done lol

russell

Its got potential mate, feeling the stickerbombed mirrors and wing, but not too keen on the door/rear panel stripe. Would look great if them steelies were sprayed white and was lowered on some cheap pi springs or something. Some clear side repeaters/indicator lenses would go a treat with the blurple aswell. Would love to see the centre console stickerbombed! Some euro plates would look intresting aswell, not enough starlets outside the 'jap' box

i agree that doing the whole car would be great, something very special and different. roll with it and drop it on those mental wheels!!! :lol:

how much do you pay for your stickers??? and where to you get them from??

thumbs up from me, refreshingly different with the steels

and the sticker bombing is full of win i think

turns a cheap car into something noticable. loving it mate :lol:

fair play for being different man, as Enzo has said, she's different! nice one!

if u like it, then thumbs up!!!!

i say...leave the passenger front wing, but do the passenger door, leave the passenger rear quarter panel as paint, then do the bootlid, big solid patches with nice patches of blurple inbetween! WINZ!

Phil.

I've already done the centre console and dash surround lol il put some pics up later...

It will definately be better when I get some springs.

I like it how it is but I'm not to keen on the side strip atm but I'm sure it will come together when it's finished. The stickers wasnt that expensive at all really I'm going to order some more today.

Here's the pics Of the dash....

83e50eb3.jpg

3abe7e82.jpg

When and where is JAE? I like to pop along to meet a few people etc it should be mint!

I've been thinking about doing the rising sun logo in sticker bomb on the bonnet??

I've also decided I need to do something with te side of the car now as it looks weird with a little strip lol

Also I got pulled over the wheels last night the cop was seriously telling me they were illegal,, I then showed him the law on how the top edge of the tyre must be pointing under the arch and he went quite and let me off lmaoo..

I quite like it, but you have sort of failed sticker bombing the dash parts dude, it needs to cover ALL of it and be tucked round the sides, or it peels off within a few days, and it usually needs to be laquered too!

Good luck with it though, full car done properly and laquered over would be cool