My car from when i bough her to now, let me know what you think :)

yeah i will do soon :)

erm... not to sure what to do next I've already done quite abit..

i have done :- apex lowering springs, air filter, exhaust, alloys, window tint, HID headlights, LED sidelights and porsche 996 bucket seats :) so not sure what else to do to her apart from the number plate.

i would like some SR clocks because i dont have a rev counter but i cant seem to find one.. and i would like to make it faster but dont know how haha :) im not to good at finding stuff out lol, so if you have any advice i would be greatfull of the help :blink:

cheers.

oh i forgot, how do i upload pictures on here instead of using photo-bucket like i did before?

yeah i will do soon :)

erm... not to sure what to do next I've already done quite abit..

i have done :- apex lowering springs, air filter, exhaust, alloys, window tint, HID headlights, LED sidelights and porsche 996 bucket seats :) so not sure what else to do to her apart from the number plate.

i would like some SR clocks because i dont have a rev counter but i cant seem to find one.. and i would like to make it faster but dont know how haha :) im not to good at finding stuff out lol, so if you have any advice i would be greatfull of the help :blink:

cheers.

oh i forgot, how do i upload pictures on here instead of using photo-bucket like i did before?

Someone on reallymeansounds.com was selling white sr clocks, but they're pricey at £65

Loving the Porsche seats, but how do they recline/tilt/slide ect? Did you wire up the electrics?

And those are Kei Force 10's iirc

they recline with electric and just slide back and forward with a normal leaver :lol:

and there KEI not sure what else just know they are that lol

• 2 weeks later...

looking good

off topic but is that your sub/audio wire the red one in the pic? route it through the firewall under the airbox theres a rubber grommet there.........it can easily cut through and touch the chassis where you have it now

why have you taken the wing off? lol

and oooh what brought you to wales? :D

i got a new wing forgot to put the pic up lol my bad it will be on soon, and i went for a holiday, went camping :D

looking good

off topic but is that your sub/audio wire the red one in the pic? route it through the firewall under the airbox theres a rubber grommet there.........it can easily cut through and touch the chassis where you have it now

cheers :D

and yeah it is lol didnt know were to put it but i do now cheers B)

• 1 month later...