JAM ECU problems :(

hmmm sounds vaguely similar to a prob we had with my brothers glanza, took me ages to find..but check the little vac hose from the map to the inlet, see if thats all good and there isnt any splits in it, and wind your actuator abit more to lower the boost...

hmmm sounds vaguely similar to a prob we had with my brothers glanza, took me ages to find..but check the little vac hose from the map to the inlet, see if thats all good and there isnt any splits in it, and wind your actuator abit more to lower the boost...

yh the acuator is down about 4 turns..

yh the acuator is down about 4 turns..

update again lol

was up with jay most of today! ecu seems to befine as we put it in his auto gt and his auto sard ecu in mine...

found out shes running insanely rich! and have sum serious air leaks :/ so gonna get few gaskets and back up to see jay..

top lad anyone from ni should vist him lol

rore - oh yes, we all know trevor over here. to say he's a legend would be an understatement.

glad you went to see Jay Armand dude, best decision u could have made tbh. as im sure u know, jay has been responsible for basically my entire build, and certainly the entire FTE side of it including the recent addition of my ECU, so he will keep u more than right!!!!

let us know how u get on with the gasket repairs!

Phil.

rore - oh yes, we all know trevor over here. to say he's a legend would be an understatement.

glad you went to see Jay Armand dude, best decision u could have made tbh. as im sure u know, jay has been responsible for basically my entire build, and certainly the entire FTE side of it including the recent addition of my ECU, so he will keep u more than right!!!!

let us know how u get on with the gasket repairs!

Phil.

new gaskets on, new grommit for pcv yoke. and blocked sum vacuum pipes that arnt needed.. same thing tho lol dont think she is running as rich now..

also anyone know if auto starlets have a diff tps.. cause i cant get rid of the fault code.. even jays other auto ecu had the problem. tried another tps and same code lol.. dno if even matters tbh..

need to get back up to see jay. this yoke is annoyin me now!

new gaskets on, new grommit for pcv yoke. and blocked sum vacuum pipes that arnt needed.. same thing tho lol dont think she is running as rich now..

also anyone know if auto starlets have a diff tps.. cause i cant get rid of the fault code.. even jays other auto ecu had the problem. tried another tps and same code lol.. dno if even matters tbh..

need to get back up to see jay. this yoke is annoyin me now!

im pretty sure on the manual there is a 3pin tps but for auto's there is 4pin? not 100% tho!

yea they are different,

this sounds ignition related, can you get normal boost through part throttle all the way to the revrange?

or is it only when you mash it into the floor it starts doing its cutting thing at 3k?

yea they are different,

this sounds ignition related, can you get normal boost through part throttle all the way to the revrange?

or is it only when you mash it into the floor it starts doing its cutting thing at 3k?

yh if ya feed the throttle. like half boot shes goes ok and when past 4 k ya plant hers shes grand! pulls real hard.. but if ya plant her she just dies inbetween 3-4k..

just wierd that with jays auto ecu she didn't have the flat spot but still had the 41 fault code..