Any one from central belt here?

• 1 year later...

Aye mines is kinda on the road off the road atm having some turbo issues with my hybrid. Should be good soon though. As for Paul i dno what kinda stage hes at now but i wouldnt imagine hed be up and running before christmas. As shaun said hes sent himself on a self destruct mission lol. D3cky aswell would defo come. Just like wot was said tho im free pretty much all the time outwith working hours and most likely would come.

think half the scottish ones are off the road atm. once mines done me and studoc and prob paulsr will be game to meet up and just stick up a post saying pop down if your free

am from the same place as stu n paul so once ma cars ready al be up for a meet. :) im actualy helping paulsr out alot to get his car near complete. am dealin way the mecanical n electrics side of his car just now plus building my own gt at the same time. cant get enough of ghese cars just now haha. :)

• 2 weeks later...