Colour for my ep85

As above :( Im struggling to make one colour stick in my head

Its a long way off yet but basically needs alot of bodywork and will be needing to get bumpers ad spoiler painted anyways since its goin full gt rep so will be gettin a full going over inside and out .

I just cant decide on a colour. I love white gts but i kinda want something dark. I like the colour of my auris. The really dark blue but it shows scratches sooooo bad and i also think black but i dont wanna spend a fortune just to paint my car black lol or i could do it in the standard colour

pic

P8070006.jpg

my auris

P1010003-4.jpg

Help me by sayin what you think or posting pics of epic gts to look at for inspiration

Russell

@gtr -r33 :( i think i really really like that. I think im gonna feel that about alot of colours haha

yeh ryan i can tell already and i only started asking myself yesterday and I've changed my mind a million times

everytime i think about getting my car sprayed i always think if am going to pay all this money i should get a totaly diffrent colour from any other starlet but then i look at mine and theres something about the white that i always think naaah gotta stay white

Matt blue, something out of the ordinary and will look immense if done right.

Or even the Porsche blue, I can't remember the name of this colour but it looks superb in real too. I painted a set of Buddyclubs this colour and then felt like licking them! :(

vivid_racing_blue_porsche_4.jpg

i did but I've not looked enough into it yet to know if its better than paint or what lol.

if i was to go for a wrap aswell i still need ALOT of body work fixings and it looked like it was taken down a mountain only rolling end over end as apposed to using the wheels :o

paint it the new nissan gtr colour. its silver but its a 4 stage paint system lol if any of you dont know what that means its just one of the hardest colours to paint hahaha you will have to find a really good painter to do it for you.

That you looking for work buddie :L:L

I say try a wacky vinal wrap