Jamie's Black TD04 Starlet GT - For Sale Very soon..

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yer not disagreeing a great buy, but the 1k you got now is basically what you spent a few months ago on the TD04 for the glanza. Thats what im saying, but a lot of car for the money you paid :p

Ye i know that lol. I never really saw that cash though because it went straight on the kit! Nice to have it there for something else :p We need to convert you back to the darkside now :p

Yep. Backs to the wall fellas......... Jamies on deck.

Jamie u made me lol. Erin did indeed say that....... Ha ha.

Ian has painted the Toms spats and skirts. Bumper is being finished tomorrow. Then ill get the defence school if photography chap to come and get the phots of us next week. :p

you payed a good price for the car !

i payed 3 for mine and mines not a clean as that.... but then i could have just payed more than i should have lol

ahwell

SO WHATS THE PLANSS!

I was really happy with the price tbh :p I wouldn't say you over paid dude. A car is worth what every you think it's worth!

Plans are to get a set of gauges in there to keep on eye on things. Get an alarm, EBC, coilovers, tidy some bits on the paintwork up, new alloys and possibly kit it up! (TOMS or Livesports). The list goes on! haha.

Yep. Backs to the wall fellas......... Jamies on deck.

Jamie u made me lol. Erin did indeed say that....... Ha ha.

Ian has painted the Toms spats and skirts. Bumper is being finished tomorrow. Then ill get the defence school if photography chap to come and get the phots of us next week. :p

Haha :D

Exactly! So you can't bad mouth my car anymore :p

Can't wait to see it on the car! Going to look sexy! Looking forward to the shoot as well; need to get the cars super clean :p

That car has my springs and shocks lol, pretty rapid car too, nearly bought it myself tbh haha!

D

Small world! :p It is seriously quick at 1bar! I only had my Glanza at 0.7 but that extra 0.3 makes such a difference! He said there were a few more people interested so i got there as soon as i could to put a deposit down! lol

Small world! :p It is seriously quick at 1bar! I only had my Glanza at 0.7 but that extra 0.3 makes such a difference! He said there were a few more people interested so i got there as soon as i could to put a deposit down! lol

Yeah lol, dont take corners as well as my ZR though lol. And it will do, used to be slow as hell when running the CT9, but since he's done the TD conversion its a different car. Only thing that put me off is I dont get on with the guy, he's done some dodgy dealings lol, but this ones a clean one:) Can remember when he first got the car too.

D

Nice one dude!

:p

Its awesome dude, looks like a bit of a weapon too :p

Wheels are my only criticism dude! Get some nice JDM ones on there.

It really is a weapon! I love it haha.

Wheels are definitely on the shopping list. Unsure what to go for thought at the minute!

Yeah lol, dont take corners as well as my ZR though lol. And it will do, used to be slow as hell when running the CT9, but since he's done the TD conversion its a different car. Only thing that put me off is I dont get on with the guy, he's done some dodgy dealings lol, but this ones a clean one:) Can remember when he first got the car too.

D

I'll hopefully chuck some coilovers on her soon and a rear ARB which should sort it out :p TD conversions are a must on these cars! As you say, turns them into a totally different car! He seemed a fairly nice guy from the bit i saw of him but obviously you'll know him better than me. I hope it is a clean one! lol :p

:p

It really is a weapon! I love it haha.

Wheels are definitely on the shopping list. Unsure what to go for thought at the minute!

I'll hopefully chuck some coilovers on her soon and a rear ARB which should sort it out :p TD conversions are a must on these cars! As you say, turns them into a totally different car! He seemed a fairly nice guy from the bit i saw of him but obviously you'll know him better than me. I hope it is a clean one! lol :p

I might have some for sale after next weekend:) And yeah haha, arb's always make them interesting lol. I've actually got a TD04 and oil/water lines under my bed lol. And yeah it does. I think i'd want to get used to the ct9 before converting. And depends who you dealt with, of course he's gonna be nice if you're giving him money lol. And it is, nothing dodgy about it otherwise I wouldnt have suggested it the other day lol

D

I might have some for sale after next weekend:) And yeah haha, arb's always make them interesting lol. I've actually got a TD04 and oil/water lines under my bed lol. And yeah it does. I think i'd want to get used to the ct9 before converting. And depends who you dealt with, of course he's gonna be nice if you're giving him money lol. And it is, nothing dodgy about it otherwise I wouldnt have suggested it the other day lol

D

Don't know if i'll be buying that soon! :p Good call, the one thing i miss about the ct9 is the sound of it with no DV! TD04 is so quite compared. Very true. Good :p

Small update; i removed the TRD badge on the boot and stripped the back seats out ;) The seat belts will come out as well soon. I'm planning on getting it carpeted as i don't think i'm a fan of the bare metal look.

e6954917.jpg

d22641f6.jpg

now you needs some JAE stand tickets for the weekend.

Probably having a pre clean tonight.

As said dude, working on the weekend :|

How did the pre clean go? ;)

Amazing... 1 word, Really changing my thoughts on wanting an mx5, this is stunning

Thanks for the kind words dude! I was thinking of an mx5 before getting this! I'm very confident that i made the right decision! I love driving this thing; if i'm honest the power scares the shit out of me at the minute lmao.