Jamie's Black TD04 Starlet GT - For Sale Very soon..

looks clean mate

Cheers dude, needs some work but it's not far off ;)

Footy got in the way of pre clean. Now tomorrow..... Lol.

Ahh what was the score? Bloody work at unsociable hours....

I'm making a list of everything i want to sort out on the car tomorrow :p lol. No cleaning for me!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking mint mate!

any new plans?

how would you compare this to your EP91??

also about stripping the rear seats out etc you can hear everything alittle bit more now lol but its not that bad saves so much weight was well you will be suprised tbh... do it ;)

looking mint mate!

any new plans?

how would you compare this to your EP91??

also about stripping the rear seats out etc you can hear everything alittle bit more now lol but its not that bad saves so much weight was well you will be suprised tbh... do it ;)

Cheers mate. Well it's actually more comfortable, and doesn't rattle as much. Quicker and better spec'd so i'm really enjoying it so far! As for plans, tomorrow i'm making a list of all the little bits that don't work or are broken to get replaced. Bits of paintwork sorted out, possibly kitted, wheels, coilovers. Will be plenty more bits to come i'm sure :p

I did mine today as well dude but im thinking of getting a thin sheet of MDF, sound proofing it and carpeting it. Still get the stripped out look but a bit less hardcore B) lol

ive got front and rear id workz livesports splitters for sale if your intrested mate brand new aswell

Im unsure what kit I'm going to go for yet + I need to get other things sorted on the car before I kit it up! :| I'll get in touch if I decide to go livesports ;)

Im unsure what kit I'm going to go for yet + I need to get other things sorted on the car before I kit it up! :| I'll get in touch if I decide to go livesports :p

Nice motor Jamie, glad to see your in a decent car! ;) . How is that Toyosport setup, any views on it yet? Looked at them but didnt think the quality was up to much? But an opinion from an owner would be better! Also when i stripped my rear, it wasnt black underneath was a shitey grey colour! Fuck the MDF leave it the way it is and get a shine on it B)

Cheers

John

Nice motor Jamie, glad to see your in a decent car! B) . How is that Toyosport setup, any views on it yet? Looked at them but didnt think the quality was up to much? But an opinion from an owner would be better! Also when i stripped my rear, it wasnt black underneath was a shitey grey colour! Fuck the MDF leave it the way it is and get a shine on it :p

Cheers

John

Haha cheers John :p From what i can see it has been repaired before i bought the car and i think i've got another crack forming.. Some others are running these manifolds and downpipes and they've been fine for ages! Think i'm just going to get it welded up again and see how it goes. Thats weird lol; maybe they ran out of paint :p haha. My only concern is the road noise though :| I'll keep it as it is for a couple of weeks and see how i get on ;)

Haha cheers John ;) From what i can see it has been repaired before i bought the car and i think i've got another crack forming.. Some others are running these manifolds and downpipes and they've been fine for ages! Think i'm just going to get it welded up again and see how it goes. Thats weird lol; maybe they ran out of paint B) haha. My only concern is the road noise though :| I'll keep it as it is for a couple of weeks and see how i get on :p

Arite thanks dude, i think i will go with my initial plan and go to Zisco.. If i can decide what size turbo i want! Ha ive got no carpet at all, stripped out completely :p!

Arite thanks dude, i think i will go with my initial plan and go to Zisco.. If i can decide what size turbo i want! Ha ive got no carpet at all, stripped out completely :p!

Zisco would be a good call! :D Defo go TD04, plenty big enough for road use and guaranteed to put a big grin on your face :D don't you find it mega load?! Lol

Zisco would be a good call! :D Defo go TD04, plenty big enough for road use and guaranteed to put a big grin on your face :D don't you find it mega load?! Lol

Yeah i bought a roadrunner decat from him, never fitted it but the quality looked spot on so i said to Keith i'd be back to buy a Zisco TD04 kit from him. Lately just having thoughts of a bigger turbo, want my car to be alot more track orientated aswell as road use. :p wish i could comment mate, havent had the car on the road in 2 years so dont know whats its like with no carpet or soundproofing! Most parts bought now though, just finding the time to get it all done! :D

Yeah i bought a roadrunner decat from him, never fitted it but the quality looked spot on so i said to Keith i'd be back to buy a Zisco TD04 kit from him. Lately just having thoughts of a bigger turbo, want my car to be alot more track orientated aswell as road use. :D wish i could comment mate, havent had the car on the road in 2 years so dont know whats its like with no carpet or soundproofing! Most parts bought now though, just finding the time to get it all done! :p

So many blowers out there; good luck deciding :D Ahh I see, good luck with getting your car up and running as well then dude :D

Looks a tidy motor Jamie

John

Cheers John :D

• 3 weeks later...

Got a few minor updates to write up. First of all, my car is filthy so no comments on this please! :(

Bonnet raisers have now gone! :D

afb64cfb.jpg

Scoobyclinic stickers gone off the side + removed the 17 year old tints :(

c19aac5b.jpg

Same with the back, tints removed + all the gold stickers have gone as well :thumbsup:

230fa431.jpg

Got plenty more parts ready to go on but waiting until Mr Starbuck is free to give me a hand :D

I'm surprised that your car is still holding up with all the screws missing...... It's dirty as well. My working conditions are rubbish for little pay..........

Hey! I have those screws now bitch :( It will be getting a big clean once I get some more cleaning stuff bought! Payment will be made with beer tokens.. :thumbsup:

Right had these things done for a bit now but hadn't bothered to update this until now! Huge thanks to Starbuck for basically doing everything for me :p

BLITZ FATT (will be mounted in vents at later date):

54eb915d.jpg

Tripple Gauge Pillar Pod + Boost Gauge, Oil temp gauge, water temp gauge:

5689458b.jpg

Indiglo Dials; wasn't actually expecting this style when i bought them so these will probably be changed at a later date:

01c43c0e.jpg

Thats it so far for the updates but i am currently on the hunt for a genuine TOMS kit! Also, i'm toying with the idea of spraying my half cage but unsure on a colour.. Any ideas? :p

4360c2d8.jpg

looks good mate :p

spray the cage .... stick-2-it pink! :(

Cheers dude :D I was actually thinking pink! I'd have to be feeling quite brave to go ahead with it though... Lol.

Coming along nicely Jamie. But the thanks isn't big enough LOL. :)

Look forward to working on the other bits and pieces as they come in...

Hot Pink for the cage or maybe a Custom Flip Paint

Thankyou Mr Buck! Still need to go out for a drink and give you your beer tokens.. Lol :(

There shall be plenty to keep you busy before I leave hopefully. Just think, from december you may get a free weekend :p

I'll have to get more pics for you to do your photoshop shizzle on them!

keep it black mate

Still not 100% on spraying it just yet so it may stay black :p