Where we all from

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Haha ace, its kinda like an addiction when it comes to starlets lol.

Random question but do you know anybody sellin 15 inch alloys up in the northeast because cba travelling too far t see them lol

ave got 14inch rays volks te37's if your intrested? could do with the paint taken off to take them back to gold?

Aye mate down dumbarton east near the Co op? Thats mine lol. Nah tbh i havent been out of late leave that for the summer got a box full of parts for it jus no had the weather to get the work done lol. You from Greenock Bryan? I seen a GT not unlike urs i passed it goin past glasgow airport month or 2 ago. When i 1st got mine there was none in Dumbarton a few Glanzas have popped up but i think the have all been written off. Never see any Gt's tho.

Aye mate down dumbarton east near the Co op? Thats mine lol. Nah tbh i havent been out of late leave that for the summer got a box full of parts for it jus no had the weather to get the work done lol. You from Greenock Bryan? I seen a GT not unlike urs i passed it goin past glasgow airport month or 2 ago. When i 1st got mine there was none in Dumbarton a few Glanzas have popped up but i think the have all been written off. Never see any Gt's tho.

its been bugging me everytime i go past it lol, was gonna put up a spotted thread but i didnt think youd be on here. what you need done on it mate??? there's always people on here willing to lend a hand. as for the glanzas round here theres 1 left in my town and there was 3 advances including mine at 1 time lol.

but now theres just me and a glanza

its been bugging me everytime i go past it lol, was gonna put up a spotted thread but i didnt think youd be on here. what you need done on it mate??? there's always people on here willing to lend a hand. as for the glanzas round here theres 1 left in my town and there was 3 advances including mine at 1 time lol.

but now theres just me and a glanza

Just general stuff av got springs n shockers sittin there a handbrake cable needs a service and a clutch lol. Was gna get ma old apprentice to help me. Used to work in tht WM Marshall n son on townend road up from the meadow centre u know it? Aye there was a few wee guys cuttin about here in starlets but they were all hingin lol musta wrote them off tho. Aye but thats mine anyway nomally dont leave it out there on the street tho lol. Wot u doin the night wudny mind a wee swatch of your GT av actually never seen 1 up close haha.

Aye a stay in Greenock theres 3 gt's and a Glanza round here a thought there was somone with a Gt round there thats off the road last a heard

Aye because i passed one on the mate that had come from Greenock way i think its was a black n grey but im sure it was an advance.