Where we all from

Well no completely an office job either but im on computer in an office haha but i get out n about aswell. my job fkin rocks haha. and get cvs from camskill mate?

Cheers stu i'll have a gander next time he diapears ahah

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i let the fat ginger burd a work wit do the donkey work the day,a sat in the office on this lolol

n id defo b up for a run to crail,dyin to catch out a few bigger cars :-D

hahahaha thats what a do to my gaffer ahaha aye defo Paul thats why a want to go through av got my turbo to fit and i'm doing that after my mot in march and run it like that for a bit and see if i can get some money together and get and ecu or an fcd and rrfr set up

Bryan you dont happen to have a set of 82 top mounts kickin about do you? wots the script with ma tiny letters lol

a dont mate but i'll txt my mate he might have a set worth a try. Hahaha what is that all about

I got a set of potenza shocks off ebay from a breaker and the musta came off an 82 and the top of the strut doesny fit thru ma 91 top mounts lol wiz ragin mate honestly. done the back nae bother then came to the front n shit hit the fan lol. Its just to see if they fit then ill buy a set.

Av seen a couple but like a said they wanted 40 quid for tht n the core. Am no wantin to pay more than a score lol. Ill maybe give him a shout see what he can do. Bryan you know anywhere local i can get the bay steam cleaned?

just keep checking ebay mate, you will find 1 and my cover is snapped as well lol

no thats one thing av never done is a steam clean on the engine one of my m8s got it done but a think that was off a guy he knew i can ask about someone will know someone take it youd rather it was closer to Glasgow lol

Stu a had a check on yell for a steam cleaner http://www.yell.com/ucs/UcsSearchAction.do?keywords=car+steam+cleaning&location=Glasgow&scrambleSeed=25331705&searchType=&M=&bandedclarifyResults=&ssm=1&autocomplete=kw_recent a forgot to say to my mate at football last night buy i'll txt him on my dinner for you see if he knows anyone and my other mate for the top mounts