Where we all from

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah ma old gaffer used to buy cars from there to sell all the time. Honestly cars there are good hey are all trade ins arnold clark dont want on their forecourt u can get some minted bargains last time i was up there was a 08 nissan gt-r lol. Ud get far more for your money heres a link u can see the auction list. http://www.centralcarauctions.com/private/vehicles/search/

u buy a megane n i wil walk to helensburgh and slap u lol stay jap or ul hav nuthin but problems bud

i live in helensburgh we could go junkie hunting if you really wanna slap something lol

Nah ma old gaffer used to buy cars from there to sell all the time. Honestly cars there are good hey are all trade ins arnold clark dont want on their forecourt u can get some minted bargains last time i was up there was a 08 nissan gt-r lol. Ud get far more for your money heres a link u can see the auction list. http://www.centralca...ehicles/search/

there was an old cortina on intercity for a while had only done 70k and looked mint :surrender: . not suggesting its a good purchase economically though lol, just worth mentioning

• 3 weeks later...

hahahaha that is a result a just got mine bk from the garage yesterday getting a power of work fixed on it the bill was steep and to pay it i think i will have to become a man of the night!!!

What you's all been up to?

Shaun when you be down next so i can grab tht gear knob? Did you get urself a diesel? Ma pal got an 03 mazda 323 for 800 quid and you put 20 quid of diesel n it goes round the world 2ce lol its quality so ive been jumpin about in that.