Where we all from

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha aye mines stock because thats what rocks lol. Shauns has bout everythin goin lol Td04 full roll cage the whole caboodle lol. Aye there seems to be more of us over here than i thought. Got your message paul ill drop u a txt on ma break ill bounce up 1 day this week.

aye sound bud,defo need 2 kick about wen am drivin again,many shows to attend.need to get all the engine work dun n hav the SR ready for may 27th because irvine cruise is gettin covered by fast and modified mag this year and i want in it! ;)

How Long you been up the hill anyway? Dno if you know ma pal Campbell Hennebry? He jus got a r33 gts-t before christmas so thats kinda our project for the summer. Thing is a complete and utter machine. Whats the script with these cruise things no really sumthin I've been into before. No like those lot down in halfords car park is it lol?

owned ma wee house for 2 and a halk year now bud. wot colours your pals skyline?

nahhhh avoid westcruise like the plague,ther the biggest bunch of 2faced wanks ul eva meet,only a couple of genuine people actually go ther,the rest a wudny waste ma time on anymore

Its white. A bit shabby the now and he blew the turbo on it but jus waitin on it comin then his pal is paintin it for him. Aye that mob to be fair never really been ma cup of tea id rather sit n get a few sticks with ma pals lol. But if it was like a big event with burds n tht im easily persuaded lol. He used to stay up the hille had a blue civic type s then a dark blue scooby then a black hyundai coupe with black lenso alloys? probly seen him cuttin about.

hmmm did his scoob hav gold alloys with a polished lip?no seen the skyline a dont think.

aye cruise irvines usualy got sum fit burds in hot pants posin over motors (perfect stealthin opportunity) :ph34r::thumbsup:

then uv got bigger events mid summer like the 1s at louden castle and ingleston,ad say inglestons probly the biggest,just tag along wit me n ma pals this year,al introduce u 2 a good crowd of boys,always a good laff ther n back

Nah his scoob was jus standard wrx was the bug eye 1. And his coupe had black lenso's with a chrome lip. Nah he blew the skyline up like a month after he got it. We have it stashed round the back of our flat now waitin on a new turbo comin. Aye well i cud be interested if there will be talent lol. Aye well hopefully for the summer we will have that goin aswell so am sure he will want to fly down in tht monster anyway so we will prob come.

Aye u will defo have seen the hyundai it went everwhere that thing. Nah mate stay directly opposite the laundrette. in the 1st tenament close after the co op. if you get where i mean. Decent heel be up for it if its hoachin plus heel be chokin to get out in tht brief. Just a matter of sortin it. I take it your no sure about ma suspension issue?

Tbh i was gna go along to an engineers down at Mather hire and get them to skim some off the top of the shocker so the mounts fit over them because tryin to source new mounts would be murder. And aye mate the 1st old close after the barbers n tht. where are u workin now then?

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item19cd9017e9

Seen this thought it might be useful to you mate?

i work in a shop up glasgow as a supervisor,its pish but pays the bills lol

n thats a bit of a shed that isn't it lol dont need alot of bits now,few wee bits n pieces which il b buyin in a few weeks and gona try do it all in a weekend

Aye bit of a baw bider but for 5 ton i thought it wud be no bad says it drives sound n tht i might even but it haha. I've got a Glanza bonnet n a few other bits n bobs if your lookin. The bonnet needs beaten and painted but better than a kick in the nuts. Oooft thats some task if your wantin to do it in a weekend. I looked at your thread. Did u get those shockers off?

lol suppose,if i get ma cash in time wel go halfers on it lol

am no doin a glanza rep bud,keepin it n/a but addin sum tasty body parts, 2 of which r in ma loft :ph34r:

didny get the rear shocks off,ther bolts r seized on, needin a blow torch on them to get em free mate, got the front coillys on but the big bolts that the brake lines attach 2 r fuckd so need replace em

as far as im aware stu's is pretty much standard, the gt isny far from standard, shauns has got a few mods but unsure wot... u shud cum across sumtime 2 mckel, defo hav to b a meet in my street until i get bak on the road lol

aye defo if a can get some time lol normally working at the weekend or a spend time with my wee boy but we can try sort somthing out defo up for a crail run closer to the summer

Bryan

aww am the same not as much an office job just just on when am at ma desk and the gaffer has fooked off!! so its all good haha

dont supose any of you's know were to get cv joints a need 2?

Bryan

Edited by mckel

aww am the same not as much an office job just just on when am at ma desk and the gaffer has fooked off!! so its all good haha

dont supose any of you's know were to get cv joints a need 2?

Bryan

Well no completely an office job either but im on computer in an office haha but i get out n about aswell. my job fkin rocks haha. and get cvs from camskill mate?

lol i know, i hate having to talk to customers and treat them with respect even though they are retarded lol and now i have to go to work :(

Tell me about it mate theres a boy sits near me and hes part of the call centre upstairs and he gets it tight off customers thank fk i dont deal with the public lol

Edited by StuDoc 72