Where we all from

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just general stuff av got springs n shockers sittin there a handbrake cable needs a service and a clutch lol. Was gna get ma old apprentice to help me. Used to work in tht WM Marshall n son on townend road up from the meadow centre u know it? Aye there was a few wee guys cuttin about here in starlets but they were all hingin lol musta wrote them off tho. Aye but thats mine anyway nomally dont leave it out there on the street tho lol. Wot u doin the night wudny mind a wee swatch of your GT av actually never seen 1 up close haha.

ive been doing a bit of work on the gt this week so its on the axles, but i will be havin a little photo session on saturday if your up for it???

impressive how many starlets are actauly close to me only ever 4 in year + with ma starlet. mckels and ians from greenock then a random glanza and ep82 in balloch even tho i head up to helensburgh and glasgow quite abit

ep82 in balloch??? never seen it whats it look like???. im basically just off the dual carriageway in helensburgh just as you enter .i used to have a black quadlight wiv white advans on it ;)

ive been doing a bit of work on the gt this week so its on the axles, but i will be havin a little photo session on saturday if your up for it???

Aye mate good chance i wont be doin much ill try n keep an eye on here n you can let me know the nyt or what. What you doin to it anyway?

impressive how many starlets are actauly close to me only ever 4 in year + with ma starlet. mckels and ians from greenock then a random glanza and ep82 in balloch even tho i head up to helensburgh and glasgow quite abit

Random Glanza in Balloch would most likely be me mate if im out n about. What colour is it? Mines is kinda hard to miss its probly 1 of the few completely standard 1s left.

didnt catch much of the ep82 was a green quadlight. was parked in the layby just as u come of the roundabout on to the duel carriageway and i wasnt hanging around that was only 2 weeks ago.

random glanza in balloch musta been about a year now was silver i was going to balloch and they were heading out going towards helensburgh so just a quik flash to each other as we passed lol.

Aye mate good chance i wont be doin much ill try n keep an eye on here n you can let me know the nyt or what. What you doin to it anyway?

well i just gave it a quick service, changed the wheels over , a bit of sprayin, a window motor and a lot more lol, im just finishing off the laquer so will get it put back together tonight.

if you pm me your number ill send ya a txt tomorrow will probably be about 2pm as ive got to wash it and get the rear seats back in :thumbsup: . theres a carpark at the end of helensburgh that mite be a good place for some pics, but if you can think so somewhere better thats not to far then cool.

didnt catch much of the ep82 was a green quadlight. was parked in the layby just as u come of the roundabout on to the duel carriageway and i wasnt hanging around that was only 2 weeks ago.

random glanza in balloch musta been about a year now was silver i was going to balloch and they were heading out going towards helensburgh so just a quik flash to each other as we passed lol.

there was an old guy running a silver glanza from rosneath mite of been him was completly bog standard even the wheels :o .

if you fancy a wee mini meet then me and studoc were gonna go for a wee photo shoot tomorrow if your up for it???

Can anyone help :)

On toyota gt u need 30 posts left before u can sell is it same on here or is it same rule for both sites :)

not need 30 posts to sell on here mate tgtt isnt great for buying/selling they have to valid any selling threads u put up and the wanted section they check ever post u do tryed to post up a few times i had what people were looking for and they wouldnt validate it for some reason lol?.

well i just gave it a quick service, changed the wheels over , a bit of sprayin, a window motor and a lot more lol, im just finishing off the laquer so will get it put back together tonight.

if you pm me your number ill send ya a txt tomorrow will probably be about 2pm as ive got to wash it and get the rear seats back in :thumbsup: . theres a carpark at the end of helensburgh that mite be a good place for some pics, but if you can think so somewhere better thats not to far then cool.

there was an old guy running a silver glanza from rosneath mite of been him was completly bog standard even the wheels :o .

if you fancy a wee mini meet then me and studoc were gonna go for a wee photo shoot tomorrow if your up for it???

could of been him was a while back. i gotta have a look at my bumper tomorow as i managed to reverse in to a door when i was up getting my gearbox on weekend :blush: . if thats done quik i might take u up on that offer n grab a mac donalds aswell lol

Its no pissin here jus tht kinda foggy drizzle no to bad actually im up for it. No heard anythin. Aye infact av seen tht 82 at tesco garage. Nah mate think the boy from there broke that 1. mine used to sit on townend road stay down glasgow road now at the co op where in dton u from?

fulham4eva r u the boy i spoke to that works in the tesco garage?if it was i was the boy thAt came in coverd in overspray wen i was workin on a vw camper round the corner

studoc am from dumbarton 2,is it u that stays up ashton view?

yeah dude thats me, was that when i had the blackquad or the advance. i get about 2 people a week askin me about my cars lol

Edited by fulham4eva