Where we all from

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryan there like 65 deliverd doin them for GT aswell mate. Id get in there because these things are like hens teeth these days. Any luck on the top mounts by chance?

U can have ma dials when a fit these 1s if u need them? Aye well if its dry this weekend am sure we can get sumthin done mate.

Edited by StuDoc 72

awww ad love a set of them to much on with this mot and trying to get a holiday over the next few months so am rooked!!! When you fitting them?

if its for the gt, ive got a set was gonna sell them with the car but looks like ill be selling the parts seperate. only after 30quid if you pick them up

they are sticky taped onto some other dials but theyll easily come off

Edited by fulham4eva

Did u just tape them on haha? or is tht what u do? I thought they were complete replacment faces.

Awryt Mark. Ill get in there quick while you here and u have an 82 have you got any front top strut mounts lol if so hand them over haha?

Edited by StuDoc 72

aye its in the wanted section its a big list a hope he gets it all cant wait to see the car when its done!!

lol wel just u wait til u c the amount of stuff I've got cumin,startin from sunday and the rest at the end of the week,my list is pretty much dun,afta that i just need to get new headbolts,an emu and the 1.5 engine(which is bein kept for me,just need to pay for it)

my 1st item arrived ysterday......goodridge braided brakelines :thumbsup:

Bryan there like 65 deliverd doin them for GT aswell mate. Id get in there because these things are like hens teeth these days. Any luck on the top mounts by chance?

U can have ma dials when a fit these 1s if u need them? Aye well if its dry this weekend am sure we can get sumthin done mate.

a seen the group buy but the money i have is needed for a service so i'll need to wait till thats all done to see if i have anything left to play with lol no mate spoke to one last night and before a could ask him he had to take a call for work but i'll be phoning him later so i'll have an answer for you later tonight

if its for the gt, ive got a set was gonna sell them with the car but looks like ill be selling the parts seperate. only after 30quid if you pick them up

they are sticky taped onto some other dials but theyll easily come off

well if you have them in a few weeks i'll take them as i said just need to make sure i have money for what is needing done to sort the car out before a buy toys lol

What you mean the oil man haha? Honestly this stuff mobil super s2000 or sumthin 10w/40 its for performance engines. Its shit hot i wudnt buy it from bulk seller its always lower quality mate. I was a mechanic for 5 years n i realised tht its always better out of a 5L but thats my opinion.

Did u just tape them on haha? or is tht what u do? I thought they were complete replacment faces.

Awryt Mark. Ill get in there quick while you here and u have an 82 have you got any front top strut mounts lol if so hand them over haha?

yeah dude you sticky them over the originals and replace the bulbs

UPDATE!! today i recieved :-

CAT

JASMA STAINLESS CAT BACK SYSTEM

GLANZA CUP HOLDERS

JPERFORMANCE HALF SIZE CIVIC ALLOY RADIATOR WITH FAN N A 1.1BAR CAP

GREDDY PRO B SPEC 2 BOOST CONTROLLER

BOOST GUAGE

they r the sex.

that is all :-D

nice parts dude, but im sure jasma is just an approval stamp rather than a brand i had a jasma stamp on one of my apexi exhausts