Where we all from

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you got the GT in bits for John? and DocRab you manage to get your glanza up then? This is the kinda thing i was looking to get going got this Scottish Quarter on here but no 1 talks in it at all lol so thought id try n put out the rally cry. Ill join the party too got a standard glanza <<<< feelin a bit beatin at the moment dire need of some tlc lol and a standard corsa vxr ;)

What you got the GT in bits for John? and DocRab you manage to get your glanza up then? This is the kinda thing i was looking to get going got this Scottish Quarter on here but no 1 talks in it at all lol so thought id try n put out the rally cry. Ill join the party too got a standard glanza <<<< feelin a bit beatin at the moment dire need of some tlc lol and a standard corsa vxr :p

Shes in bits because i bought her used and abused! So takin the time to restore her to former glory, while adding a choice selection of modifications along the way :D. Havent done a build thread although i probably should have. Got all the photos of things done and bits bought though! :D

yeh man we need em just to get to work in the winter :D i wanna use mine in the winter but think a big fuse has gone as alot of the interior electrics dont work. fans , ac etc and the alternator also appears to be dead and itsnt easy to get to haha

Aye well AA meetings i suppose will just have to do at least thers a bit of something going on in this scottish bit it never seemed to get used lol. Looks like the majority of you are all in the East lol. None of you happen to have any of the ep91 bolt covers for the front bumper do you?

• 3 weeks later...