Where we all from

aye man a haveto admit a wasn't keen on them when a bought her but they did grow on me and a like them now , just can't wait to paint them , canny decide whether candy purple or gunmetal grey :S , a take ma pics with a panasonic lumix 10x optical zoom , its a brilliant camera and you can take descent video's with it too , handy to take pics of your own pride and joy and when your out and about at crail / knockhill :) well worth the money mate pics up near enough every detail , good picture to show you what i mean , just after i claybar'd it - P1010158.jpg

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See thats obv wit am needin ill jus start stealin ma burds camera.Whats the script with this clay bar and all that? I just use a wee shitey 12v halfords polisher and a tub of MER lol comes up relatively well but i guess thats down to the fresh paint whats gna get me best results?

See thats obv wit am needin ill jus start stealin ma burds camera.Whats the script with this clay bar and all that? I just use a wee shitey 12v halfords polisher and a tub of MER lol comes up relatively well but i guess thats down to the fresh paint whats gna get me best results?

aye thats whit tae dae mate haha ! aww a didny hink it wid make such a difference like but a felt it made a mega mega difference to mines , see mines has never seen a proper buff up yit thats just proper cleaned lol , a bought the meguiars clay bar kit and tbh its bn well worth it , as mines isny fresh paint it had gathered up an awfa amount o shite aff the roads , so when you put the back o yer hand across the panels you can feel it aww jaggy n rough , so a washed it then you spray yer speed detailer oan ,take the wee bar n rub it back oan forth on yer panel , jus make sure ye keep the surface lubed up wae the detailer , av done mines twice aww over and now when a pit ma hand across it it feels like a sheet o polished up glass :) , a also use the g3 kit because a love the car cleanin carry on haha ! that pic there wis without any wax or that just str8 after claybar , its upty what you like mate but aye ad recommend it to anybody , only thing is you may not feel as big o difference as me because yours is freshly painted ken ? av seen maself fully paint restore it , clay it then wax it , takes alot o time but worth it tae me haha mines gleams when a gee it a wee go over , and when it comes to washin it again after its mocket , it takes like half the time and itll still shine like fuck whn yer dun , because the dirt will just sit on tap o the sealed surface instead o clingin to yer paintwork :)

Aye see mines is already smooth as fuck because its fresh paint. I just use the polish and makes it that greasy way so the rain beads and when its dirty jus pressure washes off but shud a be waxin it after polishin it or wit wits the script lol? Is it actually ayr your from or wit?

Aye see mines is already smooth as fuck because its fresh paint. I just use the polish and makes it that greasy way so the rain beads and when its dirty jus pressure washes off but shud a be waxin it after polishin it or wit wits the script lol? Is it actually ayr your from or wit?

haha am fae cumnock mate , aboot 20 mile away fae ayr but thts where a work , aye man always wax thats whit seals the paintwork :) , a widny recommend polishin aww the time too much polishin isny gid for the paint imo , a always just wash / wax it , wid only ever use polish every so often like 2 of ma mates in ayr also have tidy glanza's , one is bronze 280bhp forged tuning developments build and the other is a 96 like ours wae the 98 spec bumper runnin td04 , both really tidy wee motors , a canny wait to get mines oot :D 3 wee beasts oan the road about here will be fun

Awryt i see ill needty try that then how do i go about waxing it? and what kinda wax shud a use? Is his actual motor bronze? Dont hink av seen a bronze glanza could be interestin. Am fae dumbarton and as far as i know ive the only Glanza here but paul might correct me on that. As for tht only interestin motor is ma pals hes got an R33 GTST skyline. Its just a complete monster paul can vouch for it ;) needs a bit of work but has the potential. You should get your pals n bounce up 1 weekend. When theres some nice weather am sure shaun wud take a wee jont down for a swatch at a few Glanzas lol.

Awryt i see ill needty try that then how do i go about waxing it? and what kinda wax shud a use? Is his actual motor bronze? Dont hink av seen a bronze glanza could be interestin. Am fae dumbarton and as far as i know ive the only Glanza here but paul might correct me on that. As for tht only interestin motor is ma pals hes got an R33 GTST skyline. Its just a complete monster paul can vouch for it ;) needs a bit of work but has the potential. You should get your pals n bounce up 1 weekend. When theres some nice weather am sure shaun wud take a wee jont down for a swatch at a few Glanzas lol.

aye mate its bronze , a monster lol , weev got a few down here , thers mines , the other 2 and then theres either 2 or 3 runnin about kilmarnock aswell ! we have some cool motors stoatin about , white r34 , yellow evo 5 , silver evo 8 and loads o scoobys/type Rs , a just canny wait tae go td04 so a cun horse some type R's and VXRs lol

Wudny mind seeing that. Aye up here its all civic type r's integras evo's scoobies focus rs's because its rife for dodgies about here lol. Av got a VXR haha.

haha a drive a corsa b 1.4 as a daily mate , a cn safely say wance it gets tae fuck n the starlet is oot ahl b goin for nuhin but jap lol no impressed wae vauxhalls ataw , the old wans wer gid but the newer they get the shitter they get lol

Aye mate av got a blue vxr and its just a fuckin drag. It looks the beans and goes queality in a straight line but habdling is pish breaks squeek like fuck and it gets about 22mpg on a good day. Cost me a fortune. Ill be having somthing very tidy in the future though soon as i can afford to get rid of it.

Aye mate av got a blue vxr and its just a fuckin drag. It looks the beans and goes queality in a straight line but habdling is pish breaks squeek like fuck and it gets about 22mpg on a good day. Cost me a fortune. Ill be having somthing very tidy in the future though soon as i can afford to get rid of it.

aye man ther well overpriced tae buddy , am just usin it as a work motor the now , a wid happily punt it n take a 1litre micra r suhin tha haha a widny mind a wee 1.0 starlet or suhin so a could save mare cash for the motor because mines isny th maist economical either fur just bein a wee silly 1.4 ecowreck

Aye well there no bad now u can get 1 for bout 8k and u do get alot of stuff for your money its comfy and does feel good quality there just not designed to go round crners thats their only fault i guess and the economy lol. Jus wished id saved money and bought her a starlet instead haha dno what she wudda said to that one though.

I work in edinburgh mate. Ive seen a red glanza near livingston and a black gt near south gyle. Other than that i dno im sure i seen a spotted thread on tgtt with a few boys from edinburgh talking but i cudnt garuntee it lol

ye there used to be a few but not seen any latley there used to be a yellow one parked in the grass market but havent seen it for ages. gona get mine back out in the next few weeks hopefuly where in edinburgh do u work ?

enzo the owner of the forum is from edinburgh. he posted up a few meets last year but hes been pretty busy this year sadly didnt get the chance to make any of them. if am not working and its sunny am always game to drive round for a meet just not aloud to make fun of my never clean car :lol:.

enzo the owner of the forum is from edinburgh. he posted up a few meets last year but hes been pretty busy this year sadly didnt get the chance to make any of them. if am not working and its sunny am always game to drive round for a meet just not aloud to make fun of my never clean car :lol:.

never been to a meet yet game for the next one tho. u close to edinburgh mate ?

av had my g for 2 years and never been to a meet yet haha

haha what do you think of the glanza ? av no had a real chance to proper drive mines yet as bought it as a non running project got it up and goin but had oil burning issues so am rebuildin it like , a might see you et a starlet meet in about 2 years time then hahahah , yours running ct9 or you td04 man ? also you any wee bits n bobs for sale or lookin for anythin that a could maybe have lyin about ? , decat , exhaust system , boost gauge etc ? :) get some pics posted up man ! :D

haha what do you think of the glanza ? av no had a real chance to proper drive mines yet as bought it as a non running project got it up and goin but had oil burning issues so am rebuildin it like , a might see you et a starlet meet in about 2 years time then hahahah , yours running ct9 or you td04 man ? also you any wee bits n bobs for sale or lookin for anythin that a could maybe have lyin about ? , decat , exhaust system , boost gauge etc ? :) get some pics posted up man ! :D

i love mine man its been of the road for 6 months over the winter am running ct9 but on the hunt for a hybrid ct9. i only use it at weekends as av got a daily runner to get to work. am a car mechanic so had loads of cars the only other car a liked as mutch was my fiesta zetec s but the glanza is farr faster also beter than any civic I've had :p I've got few bits kicking around to spax 40 mm springs exhaust ect if u want anything haha ?? what shit you got lying about ?

i love mine man its been of the road for 6 months over the winter am running ct9 but on the hunt for a hybrid ct9. i only use it at weekends as av got a daily runner to get to work. am a car mechanic so had loads of cars the only other car a liked as mutch was my fiesta zetec s but the glanza is farr faster also beter than any civic I've had :p I've got few bits kicking around to spax 40 mm springs exhaust ect if u want anything haha ?? what shit you got lying about ?

av got a full powerflow stainless steel system , ct9 decat , swoosh boost gauge thats in box , with brand new vacuum hose / t-piece and mounting bracket , 6x9's speakers wae the parcel shelf cut to fit , standard rear seats , a scooby td04 actuator n a canny think o ocht else atm lol what about you mate ? :)

av got a full powerflow stainless steel system , ct9 decat , swoosh boost gauge thats in box , with brand new vacuum hose / t-piece and mounting bracket , 6x9's speakers wae the parcel shelf cut to fit , standard rear seats , a scooby td04 actuator n a canny think o ocht else atm lol what about you mate ? :)

erm 40mm spax ssx springs, stainless exhaust with the back box at a angle, forge copy dv, standard ct9, set of shocks and loads of standard shit ac pump mani top mount inter cooler. also got a genuine mocal 7 row oil cooler brand new :p but its my mates was gona put it on ebay for him but not had time. did u say u had a de cat ?

erm 40mm spax ssx springs, stainless exhaust with the back box at a angle, forge copy dv, standard ct9, set of shocks and loads of standard shit ac pump mani top mount inter cooler. also got a genuine mocal 7 row oil cooler brand new :p but its my mates was gona put it on ebay for him but not had time. did u say u had a de cat ?

yep mate i have a decat for the ct9 :) mines was running ct9 but building a td04 now so no need for it :)