Where we all from

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol aye a was batterin the whisky :-)

the build has stoppd at the min due to work but i put up a thread askin how to wire up ma boost controller and turbo timer so a can do that while the dash is off but no1s replyd :-(

Haha aye a was drinking as well had a fire on the go round the garden lol

A can't help with that ad normally ask my mate to do that sort of stuff for me lol

Paul there will be guides on here pal or on tgtt when am on ma laptop later ill look for them 1ce i find them n read them ill come and wire them in for you. ;) you know me shaun rust aint an issue ma man keep the standard look lol. Bryan good to see you back. Sellin up pfffft lol

Paul there will be guides on here pal or on tgtt when am on ma laptop later ill look for them 1ce i find them n read them ill come and wire them in for you. ;) you know me shaun rust aint an issue ma man keep the standard look lol. Bryan good to see you back. Sellin up pfffft lol

ano ano a had been arguing with myself over it before a went on holiday and when a came bk a even had someone wanting it had to phone him and tell him ad changed my mind but Im going to be doing some changes over the summer and im trying to source some new parts as i think if money allows im going to be spraying the car to freshing her up

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys thought i would introduce myself.

Names Craig, live in Glasgow, have a SIlver Glanza V with blue wheels.

Can anyone recommend a rolling road nearby that i could get my AFR's checked, and looking for a place to get the suspension checked out and aligned.

Cheers

weyro where in glasgow are you based?

Where in glasgow mate?

I stay down Merchant City area.

Wots up with the suspension n that?

Car seems really floaty and twitchy, when i pull out to overtake it swings right out quite violently. Ive checked all the bushes at the front and they seem fine, as do the balljoints.

Its on Tein lowered springs, which are really new by the looks of them.

Edited by Weyro

Fuck all bryan jus the usual working away tryin to collect parts for turnin up this boost need a mani n ecu still. This weathers glorious but hink am goin out for a game of ball.

weyro do u stay right in the city centre?

When your on the motorway does it pull to the side or anything hows the wear on the tyres is it even or what? Have you checked the shockers? If your no sure u can bounce down here at the weekend we can have a wee swatch round it.

why dont you buy a wepr one there really good mani's a had the full sytem on my last gt with an apexi ecu and it sounded amazing and went really well on the standard ct9

Mate i was looking at one being sold by a boy on here was on ebay was a race tech one but ended up not bidding. Tbh im hoping to pick myself up a wee bargain but we will see what happens. I quite like the Zisco ones because they look quite suttle and they are cheap but ill just wait and see what pops up i need to get myself a clutch 1st im looking at those green speed organic ones on ebay its 210 and looks good enough so might give it a try you know anything of them?

From what i can see it goes OEM-Organic-Paddle-Racing im aiming for about 180-190 bhp so thought id best just get an organic clutch save me changin a standard one every 20 thousand miles. Anyone know of any options?

a think camskills do an organic clutch but dont know if its a paddle or not a had a paddle clutch in my mazda 323 gtr and a wouldnt get one unless a was running some big power as they are a nightmare around town.

I'll have a wee look later on for you see if a can find anything

Ive had a look around and that Greenspeed organic clutch is the cheapest i can see 210 quid ive looked on camskill ebay monster all the usual suspects and thats the cheapest i can see and dont really fancy a standard one so i think organic is the way for me to go.

I stay down Merchant City area.

Car seems really floaty and twitchy, when i pull out to overtake it swings right out quite violently. Ive checked all the bushes at the front and they seem fine, as do the balljoints.

Its on Tein lowered springs, which are really new by the looks of them.

push the front of your car down and if it bounces back up in a spongey sorta way your shockys r fuckd mate. check to c if ther soakin wet or rly damp lookin

ano a had a look the price for some of the kits are dearer than a thought have you seen and ecu's for sale?

Ahhh am in the market for 1 anaw mate lol theres a jam 1 just went up for sale this morning mate 500 bucks is it a plug n play your after?