If you lot think them alloys are crap then i seriously pity you.....

And you obviously have no sense as to what quality is....

Im a bit of wheel whore and appreciate alloys more then what you lot do obviously considering some of the comments. I would never go on to some ones thread and write 'other wheels look shit' as i feel that is deeply offensive and immature and there are other ways to put comments like that rather then be dam right rude.

I actually enjoyed being part of this forum but am starting to feel like its becoming full of kids and immature twats.

Im a bit of wheel whore and appreciate alloys more then what you lot do obviously considering some of the comments. I would never go on to some ones thread and write 'other wheels look shit' as i feel that is deeply offensive and immature and there are other ways to put comments like that rather then be dam right rude.

I actually enjoyed being part of this forum but am starting to feel like its becoming full of kids and immature twats.

Not crap, just dont suit the car. Like everyone else who put their projects up on here. Thoughts and criticism are part of it. If you dont like peoples opinion then don't post pics of the car. I find the last bit hypocritical, you're getting mardy because others dont share the same opinion

D

Cool Story Bro :(:) :) :(