2 weeks ago i replaced the factory bulbs in the cluster with LED bulbs. 10 mins later the two on the right (as u look at the cluster from the front) blew. The replacements arrived yesterday but when i fitted them they didnt work at all, nor did the factory bulbs when i tried puttin them back in!! Evrything else is fine, as are the 2 LED bulbs on the left. Is it a fuse?? If so, any idea which one and where it is?? Or have i fried half the board and require a new cluster??

Phil.

Right well it aint the fuses, my bro has checked them all, WHAT THE FECK'S GOIN ON WITH MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:p I just wanted snazzy blue lights!!!! It must have somethin to do with the board on the back of the cluster!!!! This is DEFINATLEY a job for "Challenge Scutch0"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

yeah mate probably fried the circuit on the back may have been the wrong bulbs and the poor starlet couldnt take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:p:p:D:D

just what i think anywayz dont take my word for it though dont want you to waste your money on a new one!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

shite. thats bad. ive had leds in mine for 2 years and have only had the blow every now an then!!!

if you need a new cluster i have one (with the white dials on) its for a uk spec sportif i think... it has 12,000 miles on it. it didnt work in my car because mines a australian spec car.

its yours if you want it bud?

Rich.

LED's are diodes, they only work one way. My bro was changing his for LED's and he put a couple in the wrong way and they never worked.

Just thought it was a simple suggestion that you might have overlooked mate.