• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best exhaust choice that's for sure, now get some new rims sorted! Cough: http://www.rarerims.co.uk/wheelshop_products.asp?productid=53&rangeid=1&product=O

Those are nice, I have seen an old type of wheel which I like so may invest in them. I like the rotaas with a 4 spoke on them but I see another v with them on so dont wanna copy

what about some yaris t-sport wheels 15" ?

i know its only 1 but u get the idea.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item20c16a9056

Yea i had some before on my old starlet years ago see pic

65383f09.jpg

And i also poilshed up my yaris alloys looked epic!!!

10082008550.jpg

IMGP0356.jpgPhoto-0039.jpg

Took me ages to do but well worth it.

Yea maybe some in a a dark grey or maybe polished again...............lol

Edited by 206wasstarletpower
  • 2 weeks later...

Well exhaust fitted, took a bit of effort as the hangers on the exhaust were different to the ones on the old exhaust so we made a bracket up to fit it. But i am now getting the eml light coming on the dash if i rev high in 3rd 4th gear so gonna get the code and work it out. Thinking over boosting but any info would be good.

Depends on how deep your pockets are realy lol

It only fuel cuts because its creeping pass factory boost settings (thinks its 12psi) theres a few ways to stop it going passed that and thats put your 1st 2nd gear hi/low boost pipes back to how they should be or if you havent done that and its still over boosting at high rpm then a good boost controller can help stableize boost pressure along with a stronger actuator.

If you are wanting to make more power and turn the boost up (with supported mods) then yeah an aftermarket ecu would be the best thing to start with i.e if you are wanting 200bhp then a plug & play ecu would be the best thing to go for thats the first thing i brought for my glanza because i hate fuel cut lol

i see, well i would love 200 bhp but like you say, pockets are not that deep right now.

Nice idea about the hi/lo boost pipes but mine have not been changed. Think i will look for a boost controller and get a fcd and actutar.

Cheers for the help

No problem mate if you do end up puting an FCD on make sure you get the fueling checked because its alright haveing a little device such as the FCD to tell the ECU porkey pies i.e tells the ecu to fuck of when you hit fuel cut but realy fuel cut is there for a reason (to save the engine and make it over fuel) because the stock ecu can not fuel the engine enuf past factory boost settings so say you do put an FCD on and didnt get the fueling checked and told the ecu porkey pies you will kill the engine!! so make sure you get everything checked most people end up useing a fuel pressure regulator when useing an fcd to help adjust the fueling also

Right your problem has occured since fitting the exhaust, so it is now breathing better, getting rid of the gases, have you fitted a mani an de cat, fmic, actuator etc or have you just upped the boost pressure??

What other mods have you done??

I would sooner go down the ecu way rather than the fcd,rrpr as you are just fooling the ecu.

Nice clean V, an Toyota dealership for the genuine Glanza decals

Hope this helps

John