Breaking toyota's

Cars for breaking: MR2 REV3 Turbo/ ep82 gt turbo

Condition:MR2 very good/ gt not so good.

Mileage:MR2 64000/ Starlet 119000

Parts sold:

Parts sold of the mr2.

Full blitz nur spec.

Greddy intercooler.

ARC induction kit.

Rouge head lamps.

Carbon bonnet.

Pictures and prices

Hi Guys, im breaking my mr2 rev3 turbo ive had for 6 years, and im also breaking a black starlet i bought to do up for my misses but with work and commitnents i just simply dont have the time :)

I will have to make time to break each car so all im going to do is wait for people that whats parts and take them off accordingly :p

But everthing else is there including a mint 3s-gte with a genuine 64000 miles and full running gear.

Im also keeping the recaro seats for my gt.

And the wheels are 17" rays volk ms01's 8j front and 9j rear with brand new falkon fk452's and have been fully refurbed less then 200 miles ago.

The Starlet has no engine nor gearbox but most parts are still there on the black starlet but the paint isnt that good to be honest so if you require any body panels of the gt let me know and il get some good close pics of the said part.

Il update the thread tomorrow with pics of both cars,

Thanks guys.

Mr2 pics.

IMG_2083plateblank.jpg

plateblank.jpg

IMG_2908plateblank.jpg

Gt Pics.

rev6frontlights074.jpg

rev6frontlights072.jpg

Could you pm me a price in both front hubs from the gt and full lock set including keys and barrel plesse

Your best of pm'ing me James mate as i have no idea what they go for buddy, sorry to say :) so just pm me an offer dude.

The seats arnt for sale as they will be going into the gt once ive got some recaro rails sorry bud.

And just to apologise, ive been working really daft hours this week so i havnt had

time to touch either car but il be taking everything off saturday so il let those people that where wanting parts know asap

matey kind regards,

Andrew. :)