When purchasing from RW Developments

Ok so the note reads.

"Hey Robert, Sorry for the slight delay, just to let you know the alloy pipe I've included in your kit was a demo piece made to fit the alloy slam pannel on my car! Now I have sent this because my pipe order is taking a little longer than planned, and basically I don't want to keep you waiting do I've sent this uprated pipe. If you have any problems or decide you want me to swap that pipe for a standard pipe then just let me know and I'll swap it no problems. Kind Regards Dean"

Top bloke.

not panicking but asked for a refund? a refund after a little more than a week? from an established trader?? jeez man bit harsh no? i understand u paid money for it, but taking the attitude that patience is not a virtue when your paying for somethin is a bit much no? still quicker than learning how to make it yourself, then actually making it yourself, successfully.

im not picking an argument, but some of the comments are just unreasonable. its reasonable to not have any patience just because your paying for something?? im not ringing the body shop that have my new car demanding they work nites to get it ready right now just because i paid for it.

a little patience and understanding is all im sure Dean asks. he will sort it out, he's no theiving git, he's an established trader.

Phil.

hey guys ive pmd both Matt and starlet sr regarding this little issue ive now marked the relocation kit as fully in stock mid week which they will be, starlet sr i kept you posted! your kit was sent out first class recorded delivery today, if you need to get in touch please just ring or txt me 07727963770 this could have easily been delt without making this thread

cheers Dean :p

not panicking but asked for a refund? a refund after a little more than a week? from an established trader?? jeez man bit harsh no? i understand u paid money for it, but taking the attitude that patience is not a virtue when your paying for somethin is a bit much no? still quicker than learning how to make it yourself, then actually making it yourself, successfully.

im not picking an argument, but some of the comments are just unreasonable. its reasonable to not have any patience just because your paying for something?? im not ringing the body shop that have my new car demanding they work nites to get it ready right now just because i paid for it.

a little patience and understanding is all im sure Dean asks. he will sort it out, he's no theiving git, he's an established trader.

Phil.

Yes Phil. All parts I ordered the same day as the kit I received within 2 days. Hardly harsh? Not at all part of running a business, I could have sourced the kit locally but seeinng as I'm actually an alright guy I thought I'd buy it off dean seeing as its within uksc!

The comments aren't 'unreasonable', I'm in no way slating Dean or his business or anything like that. And everyone is different. Some have more patience tham others. But whilsnt I'm waiting for one part so I can kit others you can understand my issue. I'm very understanding and I know it isn't Dean that's the issue, its his supplier, not his fault. And I know he isn't, did I say he was? Just got the impression that I'd have received item sooner seeing as his online shop showed stock. Dean has messaged me not long ago explaining the situation as to which I'm grateful for. Item is en route which is good meaning I can get the car back on the road. Will still be buying a few bits off Dean again as he sells some nice bits.

D

hey guys ive pmd both Matt and starlet sr regarding this little issue ive now marked the relocation kit as fully in stock mid week which they will be, starlet sr i kept you posted! your kit was sent out first class recorded delivery today, if you need to get in touch please just ring or txt me 07727963770 this could have easily been delt without making this thread

cheers Dean :p

I didn't make the thread matey. Looking forward to receiving item

D