any one good at maths?

just recently started level 2 light vehicle repair and maintenance at college, but ive been fast tracked a year. right so ive now got some maths homework to be in at the end of this week, problem being, im shit at maths...

its trigonometry related to a car, but i havent got a clue how to set it up so i can work it out :/

the question is:

a vehicle has a wheelbase of 3.0m and a track of 1.8m. when the vehicle is turning through a certain radius, the steering angle of the inner wheel is 25 degrees. using trig, calculate:

the angle of the outer wheel

the length of the turn

now i think i could work it out if i had the triangles set out with the 3 values above on them, but i have to set the triangles out myself and put the angles and lengths on the triangle and this is where i get stuck :D

if any 1 could shed any light on how to start it i would be really greatful :)

random thread i know, but dont know where to ask :D lol

Ryan this is some crazy stuff to get my head around again

Bloody SINE, COSINE and TANGENTS. I remember doing this and still have the assignments on a dongle somewhere I'll try dig them out.

i know, i havent done it in something like 5 years, and i was never any good at it lol

i know how to work it out, but i dont know how to set it up if that makes any sense to you guys?

like if the triangle was infront of me with the 3 values on, id be able to work it out, but i have no idea how to set the question up on paper to do the formula's and that

and yeah matt its good, apart from the maths :/