Toms or livesports for my GT :-|

Going abit mad on picking the right kit for my starlet, my heads kinda up my shitter! i am in love with daz gt turbos starlet but i have been seeing alot of nice toms kitted GT's recently. So i don't no what to go for :-| my cars white by the way for the people who havent seen it before. :p

Im exactly the same haha :p I look at Daz's and fall in love with the livesports kit then look at Starbucks, MARC MOSS's etc and then fall in love with the TOMS kit! Im still swaying towards TOMS though currently! :p

Im exactly the same haha :p I look at Daz's and fall in love with the livesports kit then look at Starbucks, MARC MOSS's etc and then fall in love with the TOMS kit! Im still swaying towards TOMS though currently! :p

Haha its driving me madd! i might just mix it up at this rate lol :p

tbh as easy as the toms kit are to get hold of, they sure are the most sext! livesports bumper only looks good in black, hrf kit i just think wtf has gone on there! and doobie kits... dont get me started lol

im abit of a rep whore lol rep wheels , rep kits, rep everything :p as long as it looks good and goes thats all that matters lol

( ill be buying a rep toms bumer next month aha )

I was with somebody last week at Matchams that had a doobie kit fitted it was weird mate...! I really like the front

It was really aggressive but the side skirts and rear looked really odd imo

I really like the livesports rear spoiler though thats fkin wicked