civic rad bottom hose >

Ive come up with this problem i have a ram horn manifold with screamer and the wastegate is getting in the way of the bottom hose ? has someone had this problem ? also do the waste gates get hot i would think they do as its part of the exhasust but might be wrong any ideas how to solve it ?thanks.

is that a big job ?

think hes on about cutting the pipe off welding a small alloy plate over it re drilling the tank and welding the pipe back on, if you wanted to go down this route i could do this for you no problem, you would be looking at £15 to do the above^^ but postage would need to be sorted there and back just drop me a pm along with the sizes for the oil return pipe we was chatting about, if not just use exhaust heat wrap and see how you go :p

Dean

As above, cut the spigot off the rad, weld up the hole and re-position the spigot to where the radiator hose sits properly. Drill hole and weld back on.

Ive had mine like this for 3 plus years!!

I cant understand why people will bend the hose about to fit the rad, when it will sit closer to a heat scource!! Its there to cool, not get heated up.

Wrapping hoses isnt fixing the problem, its mearly masking it.

Do things properly or not at all :p

I have this problem,my screamer is 10mm away from my bottom hose too...

I wrapped the pipe and used a cable tie around the rad hose and the body to just pull it away a bit more...

1500 miles later I've stopped worrying about it