Happy Birthday Mr Badger

ahhhh the mystery of who is Lewis is now answered!!!!

I did dude thank you very much, Joel brought it to me on Tuesday!

I opened and saw "lewis (200 bhp starlet)" and thought 'well that cant be sparky, because his was more than 200bhp' and joel said "there's a lad with that username tho phil", but now it is confirmed!

can't thank you enough Lewis sir, i honestly genuinely greatly appreciate it! between u guys and joel you's are a crafty bunch! thank u dude, its sitting on the shelf above my monitor with the cards from my family!

Phil.

ahhhh the mystery of who is Lewis is now answered!!!!

I did dude thank you very much, Joel brought it to me on Tuesday!

I opened and saw "lewis (200 bhp starlet)" and thought 'well that cant be sparky, because his was more than 200bhp' and joel said "there's a lad with that username tho phil", but now it is confirmed!

can't thank you enough Lewis sir, i honestly genuinely greatly appreciate it! between u guys and joel you's are a crafty bunch! thanks u dude, its sitting on the shelf above my monitor with the cards from my family!

Phil.

no worries matey glad you liked it lol its nice that we are all like a family on here

lewis