lukerobz glanza for sale SOLD SOLD

hey guys wel i thought ide start up another build thread so far im happy to be back in a v :)

ok so its a 1997 glanza v

when i first got the car the exhaust was terrible i mean beond repair as you can see by the pictures

blitz002.jpg

blitz001-1.jpg

the exhaust was like that all the way down to the decat!!!! :) so i picked up a second hand 2 and a half inch system from a friend wich is much better! pics to folow!

just alsou orderd my self a hks fcd from n80jamie and starbuck!

hopping to go back down the rout off hybrid setup like my last one as i wasnt kean on td04 althou i did enjoy it haha im off to clean the car naw and take a few pictures for you all

ok here we go i didnt clean it but the pics will do for naw

car001-1.jpg

car002.jpg

car004.jpg

car006.jpg

car007.jpg

car005-1.jpg

Edited by lukerobz
bout time u got back to our uksc meets, ive had no one to bum.... you shlaaag!

lol uve had steve although she has gone a bit on the dry side he used to make me moist naw nothing :) lol

mate carnt wait to get back along to them im gna dry hump the shit outa your leg

This was my mates from Bangor, North Wales!

Tidy V sounded epic at 0.9bar with that HKS SSQ, and the wheels havent long been re-sprayed.

ye mate martin ye ive known him a few years naw he is a good lad went to a few meets with him in my old v are u gna come along for the meet in november

do you work in quick fit by any chance??????

No mate i live in Holyhead but have heard there is a replica around there somewhere (white V black wheels)

were and when is the november meet ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

wel bit off an update as its been a whyle allthough pictures will ahcve to wait for naw i have had a jperformance manifold! thanks to the sexiest man on earth john ro55ifumi! alsou ive had some meister r coilovers fitted to the car and replaced the cv joints

i wil upload pics after

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

update guys and girls

got my intercooler form starbuck and n80jamie thanks lads! alsou i fitted a slimline fan and painted my rocker cover(wish i never did it red tbh)

beffor i started

fmic008.jpg

fmic009.jpg

fmic011.jpg

oviously the nights get dark quicker naw and i ran out off light to finish that afternoon

fmic013.jpg

fmic014.jpg

fmic018.jpg

• 4 weeks later...