imo there too loud, nighmare when your on the motorway lol, i noticed when the bung was in it was restricting my car, made it slower. getting rid of mine soon, not a fan of them at all.

There only loud when you boost them hard if your cruising down the motoway there much quieter than most other aftermarket exhausts

Its not for the n/a i might be getting a glanza if the seller manages to get his new car.

Ah quality :p

sorry to be picky here amjad but its a 2.25 inch centre section pretty sure if its a 3 inch you need (like socks needs for his build) is a custom jobby <_<

Pretty sure it goes from a 2.25" front section to 2.5" centre and then 3" towards the back Steve, looked into it before as I was planning to get front replaced with 2.5" piping when I run TD04

Ah quality :p

Pretty sure it goes from a 2.25" front section to 2.5" centre and then 3" towards the back Steve, looked into it before as I was planning to get front replaced with 2.5" piping when I run TD04

As above in bold B) i do believe the 2.25 is were it joins the cat then opens up <_<

John

There only loud when you boost them hard if your cruising down the motoway there much quieter than most other aftermarket exhausts

mines was loud just cruising at 70 (well i though it was loud) my hks was alot better, it was only loud when boosting, Thats just my opinion, everyone likes diffrent things.

u should hear the japspeed on my teg :) u need to drive with ear plugs lol

mines was loud just cruising at 70 (well i though it was loud) my hks was alot better, it was only loud when boosting, Thats just my opinion, everyone likes diffrent things.

u should hear the japspeed on my teg :) u need to drive with ear plugs lol

I had a buddyclub spec 2 on my civic. Not the best idea lmao, hondas are way too loud lol

D

Made my ears ring after a 450 mile journey from London to Wales and back, and that was with the bung on doing a steady 70mph.

If you live in a built up area, it also makes your fellow residents curious and peep out of the window to investigate the source of the noise. :)

eBay is a good place to find the exhaust as others have said, seen some people get it for as little as 70 quid.