Was playting it all of last night, tried to complete the campaign on hard but its way to hard and really intense, especially with the surround sound on and lights off haha

Had a quick blast online and gota say works really smooth no glitching or lagging (so far) and gunning people down from a minigun in a chopper is ace :) need to level up n get sum unlocks now tho

• 2 weeks later...

Loving the online play great game. Team play isn't as good as BFBC2 whenever a squad member spawns on me they always run away in the other direction you can never seem to get a squad that sticks together

i thot this story is quite good compared to the last 2 and the playing is better aswell. the 1st 2 games were just get to this objective, ok now your here get to this objective lol.

ill be back on multiplayer soon. my liver account got suspended for one of my cards running out haha. bit harsh i think

yeah u cant be a hero on bf where as on cod it pays you to be a loner and sneak around which is fine until your team starts spawning on you and then gives your postion away :/ lol

tbf both games are good in there own way its like the old ps3 or xbox thing haha

u dont have to join a sqaud in battlefield tho :)

i like the realism with stuff like medics and resupplying ammo etc and vehicles with the massive maps. where a sniper can actually be a sniper and you can actually use teamwork if your in a decent squad.

You get rewarded for being a team player quite well aswell ie revive point and heal points aswell a avenger kills and repairing shiznit.

I've just gotten bored of all the CODs now.

ps im not trying to start one of them this vs that debates lol i have as much time for them as i do the xbox and playstation thing ;)

• 2 months later...

I played cod religiously until NYE 2010 when playing black ops.... was a sticks and stones match, i wasnt doing to bad then tomahawked the lead player in the last 10 seconds, putting me to the top of the leader board, to which he retaliated to buy dashboarding it. Needless to say the game was traded in two days later. Now i have found battlefield 3 and im in love! Cant get enough of the team play and being able to smash other players as a squad by working together, just dont buy a pre-owned copy unless you want to fork out extra to buy a membership for the game!

• 2 weeks later...