Neighbour just told me ""you going to be long with your car LOL!!

any one else got told to turn there car off or it is to noisy haha the fooking bellend!

do what i want considering his little kids make a hell of a noise during the day when playing out the front!

felt like telling him were to go but meh neighbours are neighbours!

its not even that loud tbh imagine a mustang V8 :)

any one else got told to turn there car off or it is to noisy haha the fooking bellend!

do what i want considering his little kids make a hell of a noise during the day when playing out the front!

felt like telling him were to go but meh neighbours are neighbours!

its not even that loud tbh imagine a mustang V8 :)

Haha, my parents moan about the turbo timer. Neighbours are alright lol. Was it late at night lol?

D

it was only 9 30 :)

hahah put launch control on and let the beans go :D

on serious not yea really felt like saying can do what the fuck i want tbh

Haha, dont see what the problem is tbh. Could understand it if you were sat there revving it lol. End of the day you've got till like 11pm before it can be classed as a nuisance lol

D

Under the Noise Act 1996, local councils must take reasonable steps to investigate complaints of noise between 11pm and 7am. Council officers can enter premises where there is noise beyond the prescribed levels and remove any equipment responsible for the noise. Some councils have out-of-hours noise patrols who can investigate alleged night-time noise nuisances in person.

As quoted from Environmental Law page.

D

Almost everyday I start my car, usually about 4pm after work the bloke across the road from me will come and stand out side his door staring at me. I'm not spending 2.5k building an engine and not letting it warm up just to keep that prick happy!

i cum back at 6 in morning and neibours starting to moan and theyve even moaned in the day but its ok for there kids to make a shit load of noise in the day when im sleeping bastards !!!!!

Ya I get that to all the time lol

no body really moans around by me because they all know the car but at my gf's there all stuck up wankers and managed to get my numberplate put up in the local paper for having a noisey car, but some how didnt get a letter through, and i also had another mention a few months later.

quite funny really because on the village council website forum all the local residents from my gf's area were bitching about my car being loud so loads of people that i know started a big heated debate on there.

your neighbors may not be saying anything to you personally? but if you go on the local council/neighbor hood watch forum they may just be bitching about you????

:thumbsup:

I have had police come round about my car noise its all bollocks... And I have taken like 6 engines out on the roadside so yeah they probably are a bit waspy....big rollback will cheer them.up at 2in the morning haha

Few of my niebours.said how.nice.it was nkw the.v has gone along with its front exit! Haha no one ever complained when i had it thoigh and is bloody loud lol used to leave for work at 7am haha:)

At idle its fine, if u just started it up, it revs it self till its abit warmer, thats what pisses my neighbours off. But locking/unlocking my car pisses 1 of them off too because his doorbell goes off lol.

should of done a burn out.........

oh wait its an auto :)

either way i would of told him its non of his business what your doing.

agree with telling him to stay the f*#k out of your business!

on another point i can wheel spin (with ease) and drift my auto! (when i fix my handbrake cables

need new 1s fitted)

so u can do them! i did some of them waiting to get out of japfest 2009 (castle combe)

with others still there in attendance. sod waiting in that huge queue bored!