One of the most important points that has come from this recent unexpected downtime is that UKSC needs to come back as strongly as possible to safeguard our name, our identity, and the reputation that we have taken so long to establish.

With that in mind, there are a few projects, some big, some not so big, in the pipeline that we are keen to implement. Consider the downtime a bit of a kick up the arse to finish some things we have been meaning to do and tinkering at for a while now.

However, the admin team needs a little extra support to do that, and so we have made the decision to promote UKSC's resident chef Mr Bower from Moderator to Super Moderator. It may not mean a whole lot to some, but as a Super Mod Rob will help to support Geo, John, Steve and myself at a higher admin level.

I haven't quite figured out how it will all pan yet, but what brought us to this decision was Rob's commitment and dedication to information sharing during the recent down time. As soon as Rob discovered the problem he was straight on the blower to myself and the rest of the team. He helped to calm the situation and immediately spread the word wide and fast as soon as we had access to the boards again, hell he was the one who told me how to find it!!!!!

Rob will still fulfil his duties as a forum moderator, and JAE show representative and organiser, as well as being solely in charge of providing dining solutions to meet my needs when I venture to our... I mean his and Amy's love nest in Worksop, and for ensuring I am well alcoholed and fed at JAE if I ever get the chance to visit again.

A bit of a kick up the arse is needed for us admin after this incident, shouldn't be resting on yesterdays laurels, and this is the first step in the run-up to that kick in the pants.

So, please help me congratulate Rob on his promotion...ye sexy man ye!

Cheers all,

Phil.