• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Gutted for you, but if you do break then interested in front bumper complete, grill,bonnet complete, headlights both doors complete, arch trims and possibly front wings

Let me know a price

John

Hope you keep going Dai but if not let me know on the above

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

taxed MOT'd and on the road since wednesday i put a relocation kit on it sounds awesome pulls better and i hit the fuel cut lol. just need to save up again and buy a boost gauge, fuel pressure regulator and fuel cut defender and get it dyno,d :wub: one more thing BOOOOSSSSTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :surrender:

P.s my rev counter never worked when i got it but since i put it back together and started driving it I've noticed when i turn the key the rev counter moves like 4mm and stays there which shows it still kind of works where should i look to get it working again?

Edited by dai_starletN/A
  • 8 months later...

i was looking back on this reminiscing pretty much a whole year has gone since i got it ups and downs but its grown on me. saying that update got an omp rep wheel on it, a depo ebc to fit, blitz voice turbo timer and some other small bits i cant remember. but i got an issue now with the starter motor need to check on it when it gets warm again. until that happens its going to be off the road for a while.

Edited by dai_starletN/A