My Lime Green EP95

Heres my Ep95, Geo imported it for me and after a long wait got it delivered on friday B)

its a 98 model

the milage is 54000

comes with electric mirrors

power windows

cup holders

abs

twin airbags

and ac

+ being a kouki it has updated crystal front lights, rear lights and bumper

the paint is the only thing that lets the car down just now as its quite badly faded, but the car will be getting a respray in the same colour after the turbo conversion is done.

pics

P1120195.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

also have this fte engine to be rebuilt for the 95

IMG_0167.jpg

it came out of my old gt

IMG_0867.jpg

B)

be awesome when its done mate love the colour

yeah love the colour too, was at the a local spraypainters and seen the colour properly on a toyota colour chart its much more green and pearlecent looking, cant wait to get it turbo'd and get rid of the granny spec B)

Color is awesome buddy! I bet i could restore that color tho!

Get some 2000grit wet n dry, wet sand the whole car. Then buff it with a wheel and ull be laughing B)

would love to restore it and not have to pay for the respray, but as the cars not registered took the petrol cap down to a really good local sprayer and he said it was needing resprayed, the laquer on the car has messed up and and went misty tried sanding the petrol cap back but the whole of the top coat is ruined only saw the green come back through when i hit primer if that makes sense B)

glad your happy with the purchase, dident get back up the road till 1.30am on saturday morning,

aye i g6'd it and spend a good 3 hours trying to bring the colour back and the results is what you see there,

i see you have already fitted the late spec v interior, you dont hang about B)

il update you on registering as it happens but being on the other side of the plannet doesent help.

when i get a min il upload the photos i have,

glad your happy with the purchase, dident get back up the road till 1.30am on saturday morning,

aye i g6'd it and spend a good 3 hours trying to bring the colour back and the results is what you see there,

i see you have already fitted the late spec v interior, you dont hang about B)

il update you on registering as it happens but being on the other side of the plannet doesent help.

when i get a min il upload the photos i have,

started fitting it after you left on the friday B), right sound, also il take those optional lips you have mate :p

• 2 weeks later...

g6 wont have the same effect as 2000grit wet n dry enzo...

It will restore it better then it is now im sure! Just try it, nothing to looks. Get it nice and wet, 2000grit or even 1500grit.. rub a section and then buff it with some meg ultimate compound and you'll see an improvement!

Sorry havent updated this as havent really done much, bought a set of Optional Recaro Fishnets the other day from a guy on here (Simon) was goin to wait till i had them fitted for pics but heres a pic 525c0.jpg

also just sorted insurance out for the year cost me £560:)

Geo sent the documents out today special delivery so will have the car on the road tomorrow, and some snow drift videos will be up by the weekend :)

also on the lookout for the darker glanza interior panels marked with a red cross in this pic, and also rear bits too 56a1a.jpg