Calling all UKSC'ers

Hi guys

Its recently been discussed by members and staff across a few threads that the technical information on UKSC is not as good as it could be. With that in mind and looking through the technical section the other day I've noticed that some of the old guides etc have pics missing after all these years etc plus some things are getting a little outdated.

Now we are working on the technical information befind the scenes at the min but we also need your help too. I know for a fact weve got a lot of starlet veterans on here and a lot of knowledgeable guys too. With that in mind i was wondering if people out there wanted to help out. The thing we really need and this is a perfect example is things like Sock's 200bhp guide.

http://www.scot-ep.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45232

Thats a perfect example of a guide that will help god knows how many people out and really bring UKSC up to scratch with the technical side of things. Obviously not everyone has the privelidge of being a photoshop wizard but good guides need writing just words and pictures is just as good. Everyone has a speciality in something defferent and it would really help the site if members could have a go at something. Good examples would be saving weight, handling guides, track day preporation. Even writing a how 2 guide maybe?

This is such a great site in everyway and with your help now we can finially get this THE place to be for Technical info soon :p

Thanks everyone

Steve

Anything anyone can do will help wether its a big guide on a td04 conversion or smaller guide like "small guide to plug and play" ECU's etc anything at all will help build this site to technical greatness :p

if anyone has pics... i dont mind resizing and cropping, labelling to suit if needs be... not a problem!

Thanks mate that will be great

ive already done a converting to glanza inlet and TB guide somewhere, perhaps some1 with magic keyboard fingers could jazz it up a bit?

also i can take extra pics etc as the parts are all coming off the car this weekend

Can you find me a link Ryan do I can see it also sticky it please for now so I can get to it.

For some reason my GT seat how to guide was locked? Thought it should be stamped too as it does get asked now and again

Yeh a lot of how 2 guides get locked just so no one can comment they can just view it. Put a link up jadders and il pin it for you

If anyone does decide to post a guide up please let me know in this thread do we can see new guides going up. Technical info is our number one priority at the minute :p

I have posted up a guide previously on how to fit an LSD into a gearbox, very useful, with lots of step by step information. I'll find it now

Thanks mate that will be great

Can you find me a link Ryan do I can see it also sticky it please for now so I can get to it.

Yeh a lot of how 2 guides get locked just so no one can comment they can just view it. Put a link up jadders and il pin it for you

If anyone does decide to post a guide up please let me know in this thread do we can see new guides going up. Technical info is our number one priority at the minute :p

I'll have to make a list up I have done a fair few guides, ill post em up as i dig em out

How to fit an aftermarket LSD

http://www.scot-ep.com/forums/index.php?sh...;hl=aftermarket

A video guide on how to setup a TD04 System

http://www.scot-ep.com/forums/index.php?sh...+video+guide+on

A video guide on how to do a full EP70 (Boxy) Starlet Turbo conversion

http://www.scot-ep.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=48672&hl=

Brill Taggy thanks a lot

The plan is to get Uksc up to scratch but also have this ep bible wiki site for all technical info to go on too. I've been working on the ep bible for a few weeks got your fcd guide on there already glanza cl things like that are really what we need

I have got more on TGTT, i will have to cut and paste them over

Brill Taggy thanks a lot

The plan is to get Uksc up to scratch but also have this ep bible wiki site for all technical info to go on too. I've been working on the ep bible for a few weeks got your fcd guide on there already glanza cl things like that are really what we need

Someone should find that thread about oil catchtank fitment , do some copy and pasting and stamp that mofo :)

ill be happy to take loads of pictures and make guides for anythin i do in the future. ill make sure n do it properly for my ep85 conversion

Russell