Blue Starlet N/a SouthWales

hi i recently sold my mk2 golf and bought a starlet 1.3 n/a.

paid 900 for her with team dynamic rims. lowered 40mm on spax springs and powerflow exhuast but with everything else fairly standard. over next couple days im looking to strip the rear seats and put fake floor in...front/rear strut and glanza inlet manifold...also looking for a glanza spolier for the back and spiltter for the front...going to clean her all up and de strip the sides and maybe change rims :( il keep you all posted...going to book it in for mot next week too fingers crossed she passes :)

cheers harry

378848_2622856578062_1454642520_32790241_1658955935_n.jpg

i picked her up when it was peeing it down so gave her clean next morning out on the street :)

iddy is the biggest wheel whore i know, and even he agrees with me :(

keep them on there mate :) comes up lovely with a clean.

at least some of my parts will live on in this

ayeee... i will prob end up keeping them :)

and yeah mate :( want to skirts badly now too...see what happens with mot :p

invest in coilovers bud,wen u strip out the rear itl sit a bit high due to no weight but ul notice it pulls much beta! looks quite nice,altho y is the bump strip on the wing higher than the doors 1?lol

may do mate but putting in a wooden floor and sub so shouldnt raise too much i hope...and i think they most of gone to take them off and deciceded not too so put them back on and they dont line up...il take them off soon enough though :)

lol nah, i wont be taking any dibs on them, ill be posting them up on here, and first to collect with cash/full payment through paypal can have them.

asking for £450 for meisters, only had them a year :)

and they wont be going until i have sorted a new car, which should be this weekend if anyone wants to buy my full zorst system and twinpots :)

so I've had the car a couple days now and time to start putting my stamp onit...i took off some of stickers off the car i didnt like... and today i added...a front strut brace, stripped the rear and pout in a sub in rear wheel well and also rear strut braced...book mot also for week today :(

still plans for near future...get glanza inlet manifold on...new gt seats if anyones got any?

glanza skirts

glanza rear spoiler anyone got one?!

and also glanza rear bumper anyone got one?!

maybe also a cheeky laguna splitter on the front :)

heres some pics from today!

shout out to ryan lang for DOING IT ALL :)

IMG-20111128-00072.jpg

IMG-20111128-00076.jpg

IMG-20111128-00079.jpg

IMG-20111128-00080.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

i put the car in for early mot and it failed :p 255quid to put it through...around a foot of welding on passenger side cill and cv joint had totally gone...tax up too at end of month! hope it doesnt cuase me any more problems! loveing it though :)