Basicly im fed up of the black skirts/spoiler and bumper on the glanza, everytime i look at other EP91's they look so much cleaner in all one colour so think its time for a change! Please could you give your ipinion because i really cant decide!!

228160_10150578816440643_771400642_18146748_20974_n.jpg

Above is how she looks at the moment.

Below is maybe how i would like her to look...........??

379143_2364283822066_1099493657_31955477_254904516_n.jpg

373851_2364252141274_1099493657_31955471_1528559533_n.jpg

381163_2364127938169_1099493657_31955388_2016194298_n.jpg

384441_2363349758715_1099493657_31954804_1231785904_n.jpg

386762_2363703207551_1099493657_31955094_1330254568_n.jpg

Not the best pics but you get the idea, i have a carbon fibre bonnet on there at the moment too and dont no whether to buy a white cruise bonnet :/ I deffo think the all white looks for better than the black judging by these pics, just dont no what rims and colour to get please help me before my head fries from thinking about it too much haha

Like I said on FB I like the panda look :)

With a black Livesports spoiler it would look quality as the OEM spoiler is a bit dwarfed by the kit atm, but if you wanna do all white then go for it :p

In terms of wheels I'd go for something a little more exclusive myself, a lot of Glanzas are looking very similar these days. And keep the carbon!

Like I said on FB I like the panda look ;)

With a black Livesports spoiler it would look quality as the OEM spoiler is a bit dwarfed by the kit atm, but if you wanna do all white then go for it ;)

In terms of wheels I'd go for something a little more exclusive myself, a lot of Glanzas are looking very similar these days. And keep the carbon!

hahaha aww i was hoping i could persuade you too like all white haha, dont want no1 telling me to keep the black haha! and as for the livesports spoiler i want one haha my mrs just rekons i could do my ironing on it though so abit more persuasion and il be fine ;-) yeah think the carbon is gonna stay, and yeah i like the GT3 style but im gonna pick sum more exclusive such as GAB sports or sumthing :-)

its all about the yellow ;) with an all white glanza and black bonnet ;)

the standard spoiler looks fine i reckon aswell, but im not a fan of the livesports anyway so im gna side with your misses on that one :p lol

Fairplay what a difference in opinion!! mmmmmmm!! keep the opinions coming guys :-) i am very tempted by the yellow wheels i must admit and maybe a ducktail spoiler :-) ooosshhhh shes gonna look sexy :-) had a quote for £350 today to spray it all white hes the best sprayer around here too. So far it 3 votes yellow, 1 vote 1 and 1 vote to keep the same! oh and sparky is sayin green.... :/

Yeah i have to agree with it all colour coded, looks so cleaner and smoother, my mrs has been saying to go green all last night now to match my takata harnesses, aww god this is so annoying lol think its gotta be either green or yellow!

Yeah i have to agree with it all colour coded, looks so cleaner and smoother, my mrs has been saying to go green all last night now to match my takata harnesses, aww god this is so annoying lol think its gotta be either green or yellow!

All white with yellow rims ftw mate def keep the carbon bonnet ;)

Thanks buddy :-)

I wood say keep as now I want to do the black and white to mine

Nooooo dont say that haha, its time for a change for the better not worse lol

please colour code this car! in my opinion i hate the way it looks now, doesnt help i not a fan of the bumper but all white with a carbon bonnet or if your getting a genuine cruise bonnet spray the cruise bonnet black but dont bother with a rep cruise bonnet please!!

please colour code this car! in my opinion i hate the way it looks now, doesnt help i not a fan of the bumper but all white with a carbon bonnet or if your getting a genuine cruise bonnet spray the cruise bonnet black but dont bother with a rep cruise bonnet please!!

I am deffo going to mate it needs doing!! how can u not be a fan of the TOMS bumper tho there epic lol decided im keeping the carbon bonnet that i have on there now for the time being, stil not decided between yellow or takata green alloys tho :/