★ 1998 Toyota Starlet Sportif ★

Looks good mate ;) i got your text the other day mate i dont realy have any parts other then an OEM glanza exhaust system that i was going to put on my n/a along with a 4-2-1 manifold!..Looking forward to seeing what you do with this ;)

thanks guys, like i said this is just a cheap daily at the min...

we are saving on our own cars at the min... me for my corolla and my little bro for his almera

so if we are going to do this up, it will be on a very tight budget...

To right mate budget projects ftw lol well hope she dose you proud mate!

got to admit, it feels alot quicker than my n/a corolla.. even though mine was the 88bhp but was alot heavier than this

how much you want for the mani and exhaust by the way?

i will have a power steering rack, pulley and pump going for sale soon i think dude

although, the non power steering engines, dont have the thread for the power steering adjuster bracket to bolt too so you may just have to wel the bracket to the block

i will have a power steering rack, pulley and pump going for sale soon i think dude

although, the non power steering engines, dont have the thread for the power steering adjuster bracket to bolt too so you may just have to wel the bracket to the block

how much you after?

As in not sure if its off your corolla? because i think they are the same anyway! Yeah im still in need of one but dont have any coin till next week so if you could keep it till then that would be great ;)

no i mean i cant remember if i swapped it with the one of my turbo engine. have no problem holding on to it