• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if thats your plan then I think you should get the lower bits on the galnza's doors, I'm not sure what it is, just a bit of trim, but it makes the car look more tidy. Id also go for clear indicators on that, would be smooth and blend in nicer with the bodywork white.

I've lost you rob....

"lower bits on the glanza doors"  what bits do you mean buddy?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, I just had a look at the difference, and realised I was talking boll0cks, please excuse me while I get my coat. ;)

okay sad story, me n my mates at the old school had a bad habit of just throwing random words in when we forgot we were gonna say. So i get my new car and someone says so what is it, to which i reply a Toyota, someone says what model, i pause and then say the first thing that came into my head...GEOFF!!!

and it has stuck lol

I picked up a 96 Glanza front bumper for geoff yesterday, so soon may have my Glanza lights and custom bumper goin on, mayb even carbon fibre bonnet dunno tho. So if my old bonnet is of interest to anyone let me know.

• 3 months later...

God its been a while since this was updated, well 4efte engine is sold, saving for a Glanza. My 18s are on ebay and im back to a set of Speedline's standard on the SR. Handles a lot better now, slightly different to standard spec, got some silver Speedline Corse centre caps on there - not the standard black ones here ya go:

DSC00009.jpg

yes it has been a while hasnt it mate!!

good effort for being back on speedlines...

hope all goes well with gettin a glanza... had any interest from people about the sr yet?

Rich.

Hi.

how did you make the 18" wheels to fit, whats the width and offset on your wheels, did you have to fit coilovers???

Hope you can help me out, ´cause my brother wants to fit 18" on his car, back i Denmark :-)

PS, do they rub the arches or iner archers?

You can´t make a you turn, or can you, hehe...

And how much do you want for your Kei racing 18" Flight?

Well they shud'v sold on ebay but under what i was askin, wanted £500, £450 minimum but havent heard from the winner

they were 215v 35 18" alloys n tyres, they didnt quite do full lock no but they were ok on mini roundabouts, i had the arches rolled but they bumper a little on the rear but fronts were fine