New to site, Starlet owner for a while :)

Hi guys,

Im new to UKSC but have been on TGTT since ive had my ep82 in september 2010, had a lot of trouble with her at first (headgasket blown twice and engine blown, front end scuff from a lorry) now has a fully forged 4E in her and planning on going for a V34 trubo soon. starting to know my way round these cars but still have ALOT to learn so will hopefully be on here quite often :)

Cheers Guys, been looking round and love the forum already, i never plan on selling her, but at somepoint in the very distant more insurance friendly future i intend on getting a rex7 for drifting (My local club is mainly streeto drifters, some of you may have seen the blue greedy replica rx7 at some shows:)) but the starlet is always going to be my daily and is going to be my only car for a good few years yet. heres a few pics (none that recent, but pretty much how the car is now) and ill copy my build thread across from TGTT later :)

IMG_0983.jpg

MineSide.jpg

IMG_0993-1.jpg

227921_10150183511853280_745718279_6740296_492689_n.jpg

EDIT: Just sorted out my build thread may need a bit of tweaking for this site due to different usernames etc

http://www.scot-ep.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=49014

welcome over here, we currently have a few site issues that should be rectified next week, eg sidebar links not working and also loggin you out aswell ipb errors

once fixed though we wont have any of these problems any more.

welcome over here, we currently have a few site issues that should be rectified next week, eg sidebar links not working and also loggin you out aswell ipb errors

once fixed though we wont have any of these problems any more.

okay sweet mate, heard a few people moaning at you about this on TGTT but none of it has realy effected me yet, other than the logging out thing being annoying:) cheers enzo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...