Friend's Car Stolen

A friend's car has been stolen from the MK area:

"1991 Toyota Corolla GTi STOLEN! H972 DFR

If you see it then call me or my dad, my number is 07590816189. OR call TVP 07815 590919

It is the car as seen in my Facebook pictures!

She is standard and has got the reg number marked on the Windows.

Keep your eyes open for it please!

KP"

79fe8e5e.jpg

7e22a468.jpg (I am the big lad on the left in this picture, took them to buy it from a guy I knew!)

26586ce4.jpg

I bought a car off them before. When I went to collect it we spotted a friends civic that had been stolen a month or so prior to that. Was definitely the same one as all the distinguishing features gave it away, albeit no number plates, though vin was still there

D

So you report it to the police? Or say anything to Rash?

And you still bought a car from him?

Rash has always been helpful, a few friends have bought cars from him and this one was a great deal, even let KP stick it up on the ramps to have a proper look round it. He also lent me a set of 17 inch BK alloys with nearly new toyos on that he had just bought so that I had something to roll my rolling shell MR2 in and out of the garage to strip it. I had them for well over a month and he was great about it!

Rash has always been helpful, a few friends have bought cars from him and this one was a great deal, even let KP stick it up on the ramps to have a proper look round it. He also lent me a set of 17 inch BK alloys with nearly new toyos on that he had just bought so that I had something to roll my rolling shell MR2 in and out of the garage to strip it. I had them for well over a month and he was great about it!

I'd already bought the car so there wasnt any reason I could suddenly pull out of buying it. End of the day my arse was covered because it was all covered by ebay/invoices. Car was HPI clear so I had no reason to not buy the car. Just a little worrying when we saw what we did. But cars like the corolla are stupidly easy to steal, its probably over in ireland by now.

D

by the way guys ''Rash'' is my cousin (asian lad in the pic) & is a genuine guy has been in the trade for well over 15+ years! :)

he's not the sort of person to steal other peoples cars i know tht for sure!

i've actually seen this car in the flesh & was spotless! i just hope it returns to the owner asap in the same nick!

i'l keep an eye out around the west yorkshire area where it was bought from as there are a few gti's around my area! ;)

Rash has always been helpful, a few friends have bought cars from him and this one was a great deal, even let KP stick it up on the ramps to have a proper look round it. He also lent me a set of 17 inch BK alloys with nearly new toyos on that he had just bought (he dropped them off on way from collecting them) so that I had something to roll my rolling shell MR2 in and out of the garage to strip it. I had them for well over a month and he was great about it!

IMO Rash is a top bloke!