Breaking k reg GT

im breaking my gt, its had a front smash, its not to bad but the front bumper, bonnet and headlamp brackets are damaged. everything else is ok.

Mileage is about 150,000 in km no converter has been fitted.

The suspension is sold, as is the passenger front arm.

The inside is all ok, it is a sunroof model with opening rear 1/4 windows, has also got optional speaker pods in the door cards.

The front wings and indicators are ok

Has ebc grooved discs with yellow stuff pads, and standard pads and discs on the rear.

The engine had a rattle, sounded like bottom end probaly needs new shells, but the gearbox is ok.

SAM_4405.jpg

SAM_4404.jpg

SAM_4402.jpg

SAM_4406.jpg

I need a few things please, will confirm tomorrow but here goes:

-The screws/bolts that keep the two parts of trim behind the steering wheel together, mine have gotten lost so the bottom bit comes off sometimes!

-The screws/bolts that hold the bottom half of the dash (the bit below the wheel with the speaker etc) on the drivers side held up, again mine are lost lol

-Ashtray/Cig lighter unit and stereo brackets

If you have these bits, and IF they fit a quadlight, please PM me

• 3 weeks later...

hey mate if you still have the full car im after the plugs that go onto the headlights with a little bit of wire so i can join them up to my loom im after main beam headlight and side light plugs with wire on can you give me a cost posted to OL4?