This is the replacement for the rover, pimping aint easy but Im still doing it it in Starlet GLS style.

At the minute its standard, just turned 70k miles, 3 doors, navy blue, suede interior of course, bling on the outside (needs a wee touch up), bling on the inside, interior is MINT, just needs a hover and a interior foam, exterior needs a wash and polish to remove a few suface scratches, 1 ding on passenger door but paint not cracked, sunroof, electic windows, dimmer switch for dash lights, original tape deck :( orginal square rear speakers that still work.

Got a few things on order already and then a list of wanted stuff, partly me, partly michele haha

Anyway, pics baby (only on camera phone sorry)

IMAG0278.jpg

IMAG0283.jpgIMAG0277.jpgIMAG0280.jpgIMAG0281.jpgIMAG0282.jpgIMAG0284.jpgIMAG0285.jpgIMAG0279.jpg

Mark

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking good mark hope you enjoy it, also if you ever have the dial cluster out could you take a picture of the order of the wires for the 3 plugs as im trying to wire in gls dials but they are diffrent to sr and paseo wiring .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update

Well, Mark came home last weekend and brought Project Starscream with him, and this being BadgerSports Inc HQ of course meant that work had to be done, so a quick call to my boss and monday was a holiday! get in!

so, the car needed some TLC so we set about taking good care of her. I had a spare TOMs radiator cap lying around, so that went on, and as i'm going for a front mounted cone in my car, Mark took my K&N panel filter for her too. I also fitted some blue hosing in the bay for giggles.

first up was a good scrub, followed by HD Cleanser, then SRP, and then some Meguires cleaning wax as im hoping its more hard wearing than the HD wax because it may be a while before she sees wax again. naturally, we had to swap out the rims too, and the whole end result is as follows:

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

Smarter than a penguin in a sharp tux with matching bowler hat and pimp cane bitches!

Phil.

***edit - only one photo is keeping the number plates swirled out! WTF is wrong with photobucket!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...